Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"

Go down 
+19
peter pan
ancl
facebook
arsenaaaaaal
ataboka
obenar
matindow
HORIZONTAL
obinabo.urch
Wolex ib
Niscue
isaac311
faithchild
mekydy01
smile2012
austin kofi boakye
Safex
stainlez
lawalahmed
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-08-18, 15:32

First topic message reminder :

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Bigbro10

Who care what people say in negative about Big-Brother Africa, If you dont love it, please just stroll to next page or change your channel, after all is not a must for everybody....

And for people who care about BigBrother just like me, This year door is almost open, what u need to do is to get ur account active starting from compact plus or active it through back door (if u like call it Don_ _ _) but dont expect it with french Don_ _ _

BRING ON THE HEAT!.......

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Bigbro11

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-08-20, 18:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-13, 11:49

Serious!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-13, 12:02

TAYO all the way
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-13, 14:53

15 Nomination Reasons You Didn’t Expect In Hotshots

Hehehehe,… The real game is on and what proves it are the reasons people give while nominating their colleagues  for possible eviction. Soon after the first eviction show yesterday, each remaining housemate was called to the diary room to make their two nominations. All housemates had to include valid and sufficient reasons for their nominations. Biggie’s rule was simple: If a housemate refuses to nominate, they themselves will automatically be put up for eviction. So it goes without saying that all housemates managed to come forth with nominations and these are some funny and strange reasons that Biggie counted valid and sufficient  BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Bgg_fu10

#1. Running away or disappearing while it’s time to wash dishes…

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Bgg_fu10
hehehe, Permithias, why would you do that? Now see, You got yourself nominated by Sipe as she can’t do the work for you.

#2. Making the team lose a task! Why would anyone put themselves in positions they can’t handle? I mean, why would  you take on responsibility you won’t fulfill? This had JJ nominated because he was the leader of the A team that lost the extravaganza and everyone is blaming him.

#3. Admiring someone and having positive jealous over them
.… This got JJ nominated by Tayo as  he keeps on admiring the Nigerian’s hair and all the time be like…..” I wish I were or can you!!”

#4. Being a coward! Now I will ask Permithias
,” Why would you fear to shine with your talent?..It makes you a coward”… This  had you nominated by Tayo.

#5. Having  the “I” character! Now I still wonder why JJ kept on saying “I want to do this, I want to direct, I can write the script… I, I , I  and I….”…This had him put on the block by Arthur.

#6. Being the only girl smoking in the house!

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Bgg_fu11
Trezagah nominated Uganda’s Esther because she smokes and worst of all, she is the only girl doing  it in the whole house.

#7.  Being old thus the old man out! I just  came to realise why people especially Africans hide their true age. Because  when you tell people your true age they will take it as your weakness. Now why would Idris nominate Frankie on grounds that he’s old and  can’t blend in the housemates well which makes him the odd man out! Fortunately Biggie had Frankie’s back and told Idris that Big Brother chooses housemates carefully.

#8. Having the same strategy with someone in the game might also jeopardize one’s game. Sabina nominated Lilian because  she thinks they have the same game strategy….And the next time they’ll ask her about her strategy, she’ll say she never had one!

#9. Sitting on your talent and not fighting for it! Laveda knows that Frankie is a talented vocalist  but he didn’t do his role during the extravaganza time, this forced her to nominate him for possible eviction.
#10. Using a fake accent. ..Ooooops…
BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Bgg_fu12

You are an African and try to come up with an American or British accent ….Why???? Frankie, Macky2 figured out this fakeness and he had  you on the block.

#11. Playing the girls in the house is one of the reasons that got Permithias collect one of the nomination votes because Idris finds him annoying with this game.

#12.  Frankie also got nominated yet for another reason….Not representing himself! I wonder who in the world is he representing and playing the game for. Thank God that Permithias knew him and had him nominated.

#13. Being two housemates from the same country on the same nomination choice  list! I think the Rwandans should blame Laveda for putting Arthur and Frankie in the same team that ended up losing. Guess what, Samantha nominated them on grounds that she rather upset one country than two.
#14. Being a friend to the evicted housemate and more so especially when  someone is still mourning her  eviction..

#15. Lastly….which everyone should laugh at is, Trezagah had a dream in which Samantha appeared in a bad way which seems like a warning to him! Really? Would anyone play the game basing on their dreams?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-13, 18:28

Breaking News:

Big Brother just break the news to Tayo (Nigeria Rep.) that is a father now, his partner has giving birth to a health baby Boy# Congrat Baba Akintoye (The name he gave the boy)
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 14:04

Tayo at his best (Alpha Male) in the House, Challenging other house Mate to beware of him:..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 14:15

I don't follow this sh+ ***
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 15:15

irondehero42 wrote:

The sh+ ***dont even beg u for attention...
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 16:42

Africa speaks as 9 make chop list

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Biggyi10

This week’s nominees are down to just eight from last week’s 25, a huge relief to the housemates, Africa and the voters probably. Two Hotshots; Mira and Resa are out already, one wonders how many will be leaving Biggie’s house this Sunday.

This week, Rwanda’s Frankie, Zim’s JJ, Tanzania’s Laveda, Namibia's Permithias, Kenya’s Sabina, Uganda’s Ellah and Esther as well as Nigeria’s Lilian and Tayo made it to the dreaded nomination list.

By the look of things, Uganda and Nigeria will have to double their voting efforts if at all they are ensure that non of their reps is kicked out come Sunday but it seems these two countries are great danger of losing at least a Hotshot. The two nations will also need the help of other countries in this struggle.

As usual this got passionate Africa talking, from the fans’ comments, it’s clear who they want in and out, read on to see their feed back.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-14, 17:38

lawalahmed wrote:
irondehero42 wrote:

The sh+ ***dont even beg u for attention...

What a perfect answer!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-15, 07:18

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Biggyf10

House On Fire, JJ And Alusa Fight Tayo!

JJ + Alusa Moment + Tayo synthesis = Complete disaster in the house! The House is on fire…Seriously the house has caught fire.

For those  who have  watched Big Brother from season to season you will agree with me when I say that the house doesn’t remain the same after Nominations. Tension and paranoia increase and group dynamics start to mushroom among housemates.

This evening as housemates were chit chatting, there happened to  be another though loud chat from the bedroom. It was JJ and Alusa combined fighting Tayo. This is how it started, Tayo was getting a massage from Ellah, JJ and Alusa were also in the room. As JJ started rapping  while looking at Tayo, the Nigerian felt like JJ was throwing punch lines at him(hey you think you are cool, your think you are boss bla bla bla), he then  told Ellah that he feels JJ was referring to him and that he was going to talk to him. Hearing this JJ asked him “hey whats up?”  to which Tayo said, “don’t whats up me, do u want a rap battle with me?  Alusa who was close jumped in and said yes….then took over the beef from Tayo.

It then became more of an Alusa  and Tayo fight from how it started. Then Alusa told Tayo that maybe they shout where he comes from but in his country they are gentle to which Tayo replied that “you are not gentle, you are just  dumb.”

Thank God that  the boss-like Mr. 265 was there to stop the bulls from fighting as Lilian took away her country man.  The room was still noisy with JJ And Alusa cursing Tayo for acting bully and bossy. JJ added that Tayo is not alpha male but ‘alpha bitch’!

Love, drama and fights….all the components of an interesting Big Brother are coming, the game is on.

Check the Video below for the highlight of the fight :

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-20, 09:38

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Biggye10

What a shocker it was yesterday to see three housemates getting evicted from the Big Brother Hotshots house, to add salt to the wound, all were ladies, we definitely didn’t see that coming, but it probably proves to us that this year, the men must be strong at their game or should we say that lady luck is still shining bright on them? Maybe!

Well, so far 5 soldiers have fallen (all are ladies) and the house now has 21 occupants, with evictions every Sunday, we definitely won’t stop bidding farewell to a housemate or so.

As usual, there were mixed reactions across Africa after Sabina(Kenya), Lilian (Nigeria) and Esther’s (Uganda) evictions with fans reasoning that Biggie should have evicted only two. However, there are those who were also excited about the Live Show events

Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-20, 10:35

D decision is rubbish...
Back to top Go down
HORIZONTAL
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-20, 15:23

fairness and justice is far in this game
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-20, 22:40

Dnt mind them jawe...ultimate search. Sweet pass am jawe
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-20, 22:40

Dnt mind them jawe...ultimate search. Sweet pass am jawe
Back to top Go down
BOBBY
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-20, 23:26

Onne man meat another man poison
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-20, 23:29

Anyway u r right sa
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-21, 00:04

It's a game guys, those ladies that were evicted ain't playing it well....
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-21, 03:55

my home boy TAYO all the way
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-21, 06:50

What is wrong with him? Baba tayo
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-21, 11:01

TAYO NA WAO
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-21, 13:19

smile2012 wrote:
What is wrong with him? Baba tayo
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-10-21, 13:21

Just askn nani
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-12, 14:28

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Tayobb10

Tayo & Mr.265 fight Again!

It surely seems the fights in the Big Brother Hotshots house are still coming our way if these housemates continue stepping on others toes. After being part of numerous fights with the most recent one involving Macky2, Tayo was at it again, this time around with Mr.265.

It all started when Mr.265 and Sheillah were at the dining table busy brainstorming for their fast approaching presentations whilst Tayo was at some end of the house singing on top of his voice. Mr.265 implored him to keep it low because he was kind of destructing them but Tayo didn’t take it well and everything turned personal with the Nigerian blowing up.

He started shouting at the top of his voice telling Mr.265 not to shut him down because he’d no right whatsoever and besides they weren’t age-mates. Tayo continued venting that if no one likes the way he expresses himself then they should pack out of the house because he’d no plans of toning down.

Mr.265 on the other hand also got pissed off and told him to continue shouting something that made things worse. JJ tried calming Tayo down but his efforts were futile. Ma’m and Sipe came around and convinced him to calm down leading him away to the bedroom. The ladies managed to calm him down and even took his breakfast upstairs.

We know it’s inevitable for such fights to occur in an environment like Biggie’s house but do you think this particular one was called for?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-12, 23:47

.ℓ̊ hope he is not preparing to go home.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-16, 12:45

Enjoy 18+
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-16, 14:51

smile2012 wrote:
Enjoy 18+
oga smile.badest guy.lol
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-24, 20:03

Housemates up for possible eviction this week in alphabetical order are Ellah, Goitse, Idris, JJ, Sheila, Sipe, Tayo & Trezagar.

Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-25, 05:33

lawalahmed wrote:

Housemates up for possible eviction this week in alphabetical order are Ellah, Goitse, Idris, JJ, Sheila, Sipe, Tayo & Trezagar.

out of this peoples 5peoples we be evicted this week
let save our TAYO
TO vote for TAYO send

"VOTE TAYO" in text message to

up 9ja
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-25, 06:29

we will...
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-30, 20:04

Finally, Akintayo make it to final week, the evicted house mate to day are

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Sheila10

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Sheila11

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Sheila12
Back to top Go down
Arbourboateng
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-30, 20:11

Hahahaha aaaaba bross
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-30, 21:04

This are finalist

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Tayona10
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-11-30, 22:24

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-12-04, 11:03

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Tayona11

It doesnt matter if you watch or like Bba people... Your brother needs your votes!!!

VOTE TAYO BY SENDING

SMS "VOTE TAYO" TO 2783142100414........... or

SMS "VOTE TAYO" TO 34350

God Bless you as you make ur country proud...... bounce
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-12-04, 11:41

We can see
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-12-07, 19:59

Finally, Idris from Tanzania Won the show why Nigeria Tayo became Hotshot Runner's up, So sad...........

Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty2014-12-08, 19:55

Just like dat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"   BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BIGBROTHER AFRICA SEASON 9 (2014)...."HOTSHOTS"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3