Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Di María headed for Manchester United

Go down 
+10
faithchild
Lordomasia
Safex
arsenaaaaaal
Drdanskills
stainlez
Ashawo
isaac311
smile2012
lawalahmed
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Di María headed for Manchester United - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Di María headed for Manchester United   Di María headed for Manchester United - Page 2 Empty2014-08-24, 04:19

First topic message reminder :

Di María headed for Manchester United - Page 2 Di_mar10

Ángel Di María has chosen Manchester United as his next club. The deal between all involved is very close to being closed, with the figure being talked about in the area of €70 million.

According to Sky Sports, the definitive meeting will take place next week when Jorge Mendes returns from Singapore to tie up any lose ends and get pens put to paper.

Di María has been wanting to leave 'Los Blancos' after what he felt was a disappointing renewal proposal put forward by the club. Van Gaal's United then came along with a succulent offer that few could turn down - €60 million over five seasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Di María headed for Manchester United   Di María headed for Manchester United - Page 2 Empty2014-08-30, 08:39

stainlez wrote:
Hhhhmmm...May be we need to merge. @Safex, please do the merging ok.
aiit, make I try am
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Di María headed for Manchester United   Di María headed for Manchester United - Page 2 Empty2014-08-30, 13:36

Safex wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
I have very simple solution for Man.United but is late now, let me just keep it to myself as a secret since is late now...
na which solutn una get? Talk am nah!

Di María headed for Manchester United - Page 2 Explan10

Just three problem with three solution :

1. TACTICIAN APPROACH:

Man.United need to change their current coach defensive tactics toward English team. { 3 Defender at the back will only leave your keeper vulnerable }

2. SEASON CALM CENTER DEFENDER

They also need very good game reader and a leader at the back, some one like Segio Ramos of Real Madrid. (Too Early for Jones to work with two full back)

3. BLACK BOX TO BOX MID-FIELDER

Finally, they need a very strong box to box Mid-Fielder that full of pace.... (E.g Victor Wanyama) i dont see Fletcher doing this job better than Wanyama
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Di María headed for Manchester United   Di María headed for Manchester United - Page 2 Empty2014-08-30, 13:41

di Maria has done a good job for me in his debut at United. he has looked sharper and had good passes. thats a positive for United to take into other games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Di María headed for Manchester United   Di María headed for Manchester United - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Di María headed for Manchester United
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2