Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO..............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO.............. Empty
PostSubject: ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO..............   ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO.............. Empty2014-08-28, 16:33

ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO.............. Eto_mu10

Samuel Eto’o has rubbished talk of a rift with Jose Mourinho as he prepares for the possibility of an Everton debut against his old boss, Sky Sports reports.

Eto’o was part of Mourinho’s Champions League-winning side at Inter Milan and came to England a year ago to rejoin the Portuguese at Chelsea.

But the pair’s relationship was questioned when Mourinho was caught on camera joking about Eto’o’s age, and the 33-year-old left Stamford Bridge in the summer before joining Everton this week.

Samuel Eto’o gave his first press conference on Wednesday as an Everton player, and explained why he chose to join the club.

Chelsea visit Goodison Park on Saturday evening and speaking at his official unveiling as an Everton player Eto’o said, “I am not concerned about that aspect of it, that it is against my ex-team.

“The important thing is to integrate myself into my team-mates’ way of working and get myself ready during the training and preparation, potentially, for that match.

“The only thing I have to say vis-a-vis Jose Mourinho is to thank him. It is down to Jose Mourinho that I had the opportunity to be accepted and integrated into the Premier League, to play some great matches. That is the end of the discussion.”

Eto’o’s attitude may persuade Roberto Martinez to involve the striker against Chelsea – earlier than he had envisaged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
matindow
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO..............   ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO.............. Empty2014-08-28, 16:51

Good but aging
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO..............   ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO.............. Empty2014-08-28, 18:20

A true professional,samuel eto'o.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO..............   ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO.............. Empty

Back to top Go down

ETO’O THANKS MOURINHO..............
Page 1 of 1