Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty
PostSubject: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty2014-09-05, 18:40

President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday maintained that his successor will not face the challenge of inadequate power supply in Nigeria.
He made the remark at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, while receiving a delegation of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), led by the Senior Special Assistant on Youth Affairs, Jude Imagwe and NANS President, Yinka Gbadebo.
The President said his administration is doing everything possible to tackle electricity supply challenges in the country.
He also reiterated the commitment of his administration to delivering free, fair and credible elections in the country.
According to him, Nigeria will no longer be a laughing stock but be respected globally as far as credible election is concerned.
The President assured that tertiary institutions in the country will not just be big in population but also in quality, saying he will leave no stone unturned in the efforts to return Nigerian universities to its lost glory and high standard.
President Jonathan said he will do everything to ensure Nigerian universities are rated among the top 500 in the world.
During the visit, he was decorated as the Grand Commander of Nigerian Students (GCNS).
Among the delegation were 10 former NANS presidents and ‎eight former NANS senate presidents, Student Union Presidents in universities, polytechnics, monotechnics and colleges of education.‎
Thanking the students, the President said the award and words of encouragement will spur his administration to do more.
“To whom much is given more is expected,” he stated.
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty2014-09-05, 19:10

Hmmm but he had all the time to do that.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty2014-09-05, 19:22

We ain't fools,just shut up!
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty2014-09-05, 19:24

African leaders with their Lies
Back to top Go down
Brave heart
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty2014-09-05, 21:00

We shall see
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty2014-09-05, 21:29

His time z up where u goin to see bro
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty2014-09-05, 21:37

The guy dey try sa
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty2014-09-05, 21:39

your govt corruption will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan   Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan Empty

Back to top Go down

Indequate power supply will end with my regime – Jonathan
Page 1 of 1