Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun

Go down 
+2
arsenaaaaaal
smile2012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty
PostSubject: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-07, 17:39

Seyi Edun is a budding actress who has not only found her place in the world of acting but also taking giant strides as a movie producer. As new as she is on the scene, Seyi is already being regarded as one of the fast rising stars to watch out for in the Yoruba sector of Nollywood.
In this chat with Potpourri, Seyi talks about her love life and several sundry issues:
Have you always wanted to be an actress?
I didn’t set out to be an actress. I joined the industry in 2009 through my younger sister who happens to be a scriptwriter. I joined the House of Wisdom caucus . I graduated in 2011 and also produced my first movie in 2011
What does sex means to you?
Sex is a good thing, we are all s*xual beings. Our s*xuality is linked with the rest of our lives. It’s a sort of bond between two people, a form of expression that goes behond the ordinary intimacy shared. It’s a good thing.
What is your take on sex before marriage?
I think it’s an individual thing. Once you are an adult and you think you are ready, go for it. Personally, I think s*x before marriage is good. Because it will make you know your partner well before going into marriage. So if there is anything you are not comfortable with, you have an ample time to correct it before actually going into the lifetime contract of marriage. Doing it before marriage also reduces adul-tery and forni-cation. It is also a good way of studying your partner before you get committed to him or her.
What will you consider the sexiest part of your body?
I will choose my leg as the s*xiest part of my body. People often tell me I have got sexy legs.
Can you date any of your colleagues?
Yes and no. Yes, because you never can tell where you will find love, but presently I will say no , I can’t date any of my colleagues.

Why are you called Eja Nla?
I got the name Eja Nla from D Banj. I love D banj so much. I love his music and personality so I just decided to come up with something unique and produced a movie around that name. The name stuck ever since.
Have you ever been heartbroken?
Yes I have, and I don’t want to be heartbroken anymore. Heartbreak is not a good thing. When one is heartbroken it hurts and weighs you down. You feel like your life has been thrown into a puddle and the truth is that it’s the person that one loves that breaks one’s heart.

Can you quit acting for your relationship?
That is why I said earlier that I love a man who understands me for who I am and my man cannot tell me to quit acting because of our relationship.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-07, 18:24

Fair enuff.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-07, 19:28

Hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-07, 20:21

Now thats the diffent between honest person and maheeda
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-07, 20:26

ok let wait and see ....futures will tells
Back to top Go down
20manlotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-07, 21:32

Nawa ooooo
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-07, 21:42

obenar wrote:
Now thats the diffent between honest person and maheeda
wetin she go dey lie for...haaaaaa
Te babe just dey surprise me sa
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-08, 06:53

Maybe who knows
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-08, 08:14

I am sure this is totally against God's view and his desire for humanity. If God says it is not good then Hollywood or Nollywood or Bollywood won't make it good.
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty2014-09-08, 17:13

isaac311 wrote:
I am sure this is totally against God's view and his desire for humanity. If God says it is not good then Hollywood or Nollywood or Bollywood won't make it good.
yes my brother u are rite.but out of 10 people,how many waited until they got married to do it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun    I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Enjoy Doing It Before Marriage —Actress Seyi Edun
Page 1 of 1