Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice Empty
PostSubject: I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice   I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice Empty2014-09-29, 11:20

Musician turn politician, 9ice who is aspiring for a seat in the House of Representative in his hometown Ogbomoso, under APC, has revealed why he is leaving music for politics in a recent interview.

I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice Wpid-9ice3

He said:
Yes, I want to leave music for politics. Next year January, I will be 35-years-old and I’m not praying to still be in music at that age. I am serious about politics now.
If you listen to my music, you would notice that politics has been part of me; it’s in my blood. When I started initially, I talked about being your brother’s keeper, and that’s why I studied Law at Lagos State University before I dropped out to
concentrate on my music career. I hate when things go wrong. When two or three people are having issues, I love to get there to settle their differences. I have passion for politics and it has always been in my blood.
On his fans missing him:
I will say they will love me more by the time they see the plans that I have for them. I have so many plans on my mind. Imagine if the late Fela Anikulapo-Kuti was a politician, he will not just criticize the mistakes of our leaders but also correct them. Imagine if Wole Soyinka was to be the president of this nation, people like him are only preaching the truth and criticising the government but they are not ready to get into politics to make corrections. I am tired of preaching, I want to contribute my own quota for the sake of my people. We have graduates riding
commercial motorcycles (okada), selling meat etc, their certificates are not being used but they are shouting that the government is not doing well.
There can’t be any change if the youths don’t stand-up now to do something to help the country.
Who is Tony Payne to you?
She’s nothing more than we have kid for each other.
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice   I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice Empty2014-09-29, 12:16

To me the at is not your reason. At least be truthful about your reason don't start that way. Bobo 9Ice you told us you like to settle fight between people, how about starting with Tony Payne?
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice   I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice Empty2014-09-29, 15:03

na wa ... i really dont like werin the guy take... yes is music is not having good sales but they are still good music.. and he doesnt wanna go back been poor after tasting stardom... but well i wish him good luck in his future ma... but i would want him to keep doing is musical thing unless he doesnt have anything to write regarding music again..
then
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice   I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice Empty2014-09-29, 22:38

Diff pple wif dia diff wahala
Back to top Go down
cycluse
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice   I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice Empty2014-09-29, 22:48

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice   I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can’t Be Singing At Age 35, That’s Why I Quit Music – 9ice
Page 1 of 1