Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts

Go down 
+2
world richest
smile2012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty
PostSubject: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-08, 23:15

The Nigeria coach has accused the Villareal man of turning down the opportunity to play for his country
and would never be invited again
Nigeria interim coach Stephen Keshi has told journalists to stop asking the reason for the absence of
striker Ikechukwu Uche from his team as he disclosed that the Villareal man turned down an opportunity
to return last month.
Keshi said that he would never beg Uche to play for the Super Eagles in a very comprehensive explanation
regarding the shut out of the player at a media parley on Wednesday. Uche had been ignored since the end
of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations which Nigeria won.
With his top form in Spain, he had been expected to make the squad to the World Cup but was again
overlooked while Keshi took along strikers in poorer form. The issue of Uche's recall came up last month
when Keshi announced his team to take on Congo and South Africa without the Yellow Submarine man,
who took to Twitter to deny asking to be begged to play for his country.
Today, Keshi opened up on the issue extensively.
“I don’t want to talk about the issue of Ikechukwu Uche again and I don’t want anybody to ask me about
him again,” Keshi said while responding to a journalist’s question.
“Before [last month’s] game against Congo, I did the list. I didn’t even want to do the list because I never
knew I would come back to handle the team. I told them I am not the coach that [the NFF] should do the
list but they said no, I should please do the list.
“I did the list and Ikechukwu Uche’s name was on the 25 man list I did. He (Ike Uche) didn’t even know
about it because I did not tell him. Uche then called me four days later and said “Coach how are you? and
I said boy it is good to hear your voice.” We just spoke like brothers and that was it.
“I then told [Team] Secretary, Dayo Enebi, to ask if the players have South African visas and the ones that
don’t have he should take their passports ahead of time to process their visas.
“He then asked Ikechukwu Uche and Uche said why is he asking him and why was he asking for his
international passport.
“I hate to speak without Uche not being here or if you want to call him put him on speaker to know who is
telling lies or not. And please nobody should ask me about Uche again.
“Uche said he needs somebody to talk to him about something they said about him as being a bad kid
and they said he did something wrong.
“Then I said okay [Dayo Enebi] take his name out. I am not going to beg Uche and I am not going to tell
Daniel [Amokachi] to beg Uche, for what?
“We have played for this country for over 20 years and nobody ever begged us to play for the country. We
are the ones always begging to play.
"So please let this be the end today. Don’t ask me about Uche. We have Obafemi Martins and others
(doing well) and nobody is making fuss about not being invited.
“What is wrong with him? Why do people want to tear this team apart,” Keshi queried.
The Super Eagles are without the injured pair of Victor Moses and Michael Babatunde as they head to
Khartoum. Nigeria face a must-win pair of matches against Sudan if they hope to qualify to defend their
African title in Morocco next year.
The fate of Keshi as coach of the national team depends on the qualifiers with the newly elected NFF
executive board expected to deliberate on offering him a permanent contract soon.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 07:16

bring him back big boss
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 08:52

May be d bio no settle ground
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 09:22

We need our best players o.
Back to top Go down
chuks93
Novice
Novice

Sex : man

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 10:16

Keshi is not serious
Back to top Go down
chuks93
Novice
Novice

Sex : man

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 10:20

The nations cup he manage to win has entered his head and now he want to make money through those who bribe them in other to play for super eagles
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 12:34

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
BEST PLAYER WITHOUT RESPECTING THE COACH
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 12:38

chuks93 wrote:
The nations cup he manage to win has entered his head and now he want to make money through those who bribe them in other to play for super eagles
IS NOT TRUE OGA, THOSE PLAYERS THEY'RE FILLING 2 BIG SO THEY DESERVE RETIREMENT
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 12:41

chuks93 wrote:
Keshi is not serious
U ARE WATCHING THE BACK OF TELEVISION
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 12:49

this kin thing no good for our football
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 12:57

sunnyga wrote:
this kin thing no good for our football
THEY MAY THINK MONEY NO THEY FINISH, VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO WELCOME THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT USING MANNER TO PLAY
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 13:00

I don't like criticism of the coach...after 5m salary, the guy still dey charge the players...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 13:07

smile2012 wrote:
I don't like criticism of the coach...after 5m salary, the guy still dey charge the players...
LET THE OLD PLAYERS GO RETIREMENT THEN THE NEW ONE EMPLOYED
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 13:42

u r right but politics in selection as well
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 13:52

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
how you know say e no respect d coach?na one side of the story u hear.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty2014-10-09, 15:08

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
how you know say e no respect d coach?na one side of the story u hear.
LOLZ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts   I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts Empty

Back to top Go down

I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi blasts
Page 1 of 1