Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support Empty
PostSubject: 2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support   2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support Empty2014-10-15, 06:51

PORT HARCOURT—ALL Progressives Congress, APC, presidential hopeful, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), yesterday stormed Port Harcourt, the Rivers State Capital, urging the people of Rivers State and the South-South region, to vote for him in the February 14, 2015 presidential election, should he be picked by his party.
The former Head of state said he was in the state to formerly invite Governor Chibuike Amaechi to attend his formal declaration to run on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC for the presidential election.
Speaking, Governor Amaechi described the former Head of State as a detribalized Nigerian, saying “those who describe you as a religious bigot do not know you. Frankly, I used to think that way when I was in the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, but all that changed when I joined the APC and have the opportunity to relate with you very closely as a politician that is truly detribalized in the true sense of the word. The problem that you have in politics which I have come to observe is that those who managed your image in the past did not manage it properly. They allowed the erroneous label of you being a religious bigot to stick. Let me take myself for example, if you accuse me once, I accuse you 20 times and then go to the media to tell them my own side of the story.
“As you can see, most of those who have come to welcome you to government house are Christians. The percentage of your supporters in Rivers State who are Muslims are not more than 10 per cent. So, you can now see that the majority of your supporters here are non-Muslims. It is evident that your support base in Rivers State is not based on tribal sentiments. As for us, you are a detribalized Nigerian nationalist.”
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support   2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support Empty2014-10-15, 15:13

Good one from general and good advice from governor amechi.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: 2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support   2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support Empty2014-10-15, 22:00

That's d truth
Back to top Go down
malikberry1999
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support   2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support Empty2014-12-12, 12:39

that is true
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: 2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support   2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support Empty2014-12-12, 14:36

Hopefully he get support frm that side as well # Badluck leave us alone
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support   2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support Empty

Back to top Go down

2015: Buhari storms PH, seeks support
Page 1 of 1