Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wasn’t sacked, my contract ended, Eagles can still make 2015 AFCON – Keshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

I wasn’t sacked, my contract ended, Eagles can still make 2015 AFCON – Keshi Empty
PostSubject: I wasn’t sacked, my contract ended, Eagles can still make 2015 AFCON – Keshi   I wasn’t sacked, my contract ended, Eagles can still make 2015 AFCON – Keshi Empty2014-10-20, 05:54

Immediate past coach of the National team, Stephen Keshi, has said he wasn’t sacked by the Nigerian Football Federation, NFF, arguing that his contract with the NFF ended with the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

According to him, it is inappropriate for anybody to say he was sacked.

Keshi said this in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital on Saturday during the final of the 28th edition of the All Financial Institutions Football competition held at the state’s stadium.

He also said the Eagles can still qualify for the 2015 AFCON, saying the group is still open but they only need to work harder.

“I was never sacked by the NFF. It’s if you have an existing contract that you would be sacked. Super Eagles can still qualify for the 2015 AFCON. They have the chance, because the group is still open. They only need to work harder.

“We need a lot of encouragement from Nigerians for the players to go ahead and qualify. I think we can qualify for the 2015 AFCON,” Keshi said.

The NFF relieved Keshi of his duties on Wednesday after the teams impressive 3-1 win in the AFCON qualifier match over Sudan in Abuja.

The First Bank of Nigeria defeated Central Bank of Nigeria by 1-0 to win the 28th edition of the All Financial Institutions Football competition organised by the NFF and CBN.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

I wasn’t sacked, my contract ended, Eagles can still make 2015 AFCON – Keshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wasn’t sacked, my contract ended, Eagles can still make 2015 AFCON – Keshi   I wasn’t sacked, my contract ended, Eagles can still make 2015 AFCON – Keshi Empty2014-10-20, 06:56

HE MADE A REAL POINT ALSO SHOWING THAT HE LIKE HOW THE CONTRACT DISTROY
Back to top Go down

I wasn’t sacked, my contract ended, Eagles can still make 2015 AFCON – Keshi
Page 1 of 1