Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boko Haram R*aped, beat us – Abducted girls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Boko Haram R*aped, beat us – Abducted girls Empty
PostSubject: Boko Haram R*aped, beat us – Abducted girls   Boko Haram R*aped, beat us – Abducted girls Empty2014-10-28, 13:53

He soon began to threaten me with a knife to have s*ex with him and when I refused, he brought out his gun, warning that he would kill me if I shouted.

“Then he began to ra*pe me every night … I had never had s*ex before; it was very painful and I cried bitterly because I was bleeding afterwards.”

These were the words of a 15-year-old girl, who was abducted by Boko Haram and forcibly married to one of its commanders in a camp in the Sambisa Forest, Borno State....
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

Boko Haram R*aped, beat us – Abducted girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boko Haram R*aped, beat us – Abducted girls   Boko Haram R*aped, beat us – Abducted girls Empty2014-10-28, 18:55

HEEEE I DON HEAR TIRE. THIS BOKO HARAM PEOPLE WANT TO DAMAGE ALL NAIJA BUT OUR GOD WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN
Back to top Go down

Boko Haram R*aped, beat us – Abducted girls
Page 1 of 1