Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

‘I have no apologies being expensive’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

‘I have no apologies being expensive’ Empty
PostSubject: ‘I have no apologies being expensive’   ‘I have no apologies being expensive’ Empty2014-11-01, 00:21

Legendary actress and wife of Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, has stated categorically that she has no apologies whatsoever for being one of the most expensive producers in the Nigerian film industry.
Joke Silva
The respected actress, who began her career way back in the 80s after featuring in the popular TV series such asMirror in the Sun, Second Chance, Mind BendingandTight Ropeamong others, stated this while speaking at the October 2014 edition of the Filmmakers’ Forum, monthly organized by the Nollywood Studies Centre, School of Media and Communication, Pan-Atlantic University, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Speaking on the topic, “Beyond the Glitz: An Acting Career built on Sweat, Tears and Professionalism,” Joke Silva said, the longevity she enjoys as an actress stems from the quality training she had while studying drama at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London. According to her, she believes in training, hence she owes her longevity in the industry to it.
Describing herself as a ‘classically trained actor’, Joke who is often referred to as the grandmother of Nollywood boasted that given her years of experience as an actress she’s one of the most expensive producers around, and that she has no apologies for her action.
“This is because if you want me to play the dual role of producing as well as acting in your film, it means you will part with reasonable amount of money to hire me.”
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ‘I have no apologies being expensive’   ‘I have no apologies being expensive’ Empty2014-11-01, 05:24

PROBLEM!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ‘I have no apologies being expensive’   ‘I have no apologies being expensive’ Empty2014-11-01, 05:25

QUERRE CAN NOT HELP OH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘I have no apologies being expensive’   ‘I have no apologies being expensive’ Empty

Back to top Go down

‘I have no apologies being expensive’
Page 1 of 1