Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a big crush on Chidinma — Nosman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

I have a big crush on Chidinma  — Nosman Empty
PostSubject: I have a big crush on Chidinma — Nosman   I have a big crush on Chidinma  — Nosman Empty2014-11-08, 09:40

Nosman is a talented Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer. His love and passion for music manifested early in childhood when he was a star performer in a weekly kiddies show, ”Children‘s Variety” on NTA Aba, which also featured stars like Rita Dominic.
The energetic artiste who recently released a single,My Baby,opened up to Showtime on his embarrassing moment on stage and his celebrity crush.
“My embarrassing moment on stage was when I had my first audition at the Hilton hotel in Singapore. The pianist started playing a different tune from what I had told him initially.
Those few minutes were so embarrassing. He continues: ”I have a huge respect for 2face Idibia. He is one of the revolutionaries of the Nigerian music industry.”
Talking about his celebrity crush, he said: “I have a big crush on Chidinma. Everything about her looks natural to me.”
Back to top Go down

I have a big crush on Chidinma — Nosman
Page 1 of 1