Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)

Go down 
+9
smile2012
aribsebam
eddyvic
oscar4free2air
icerockx
lawalahmed
peter pan
Safex
Ashawo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty
PostSubject: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 17:24

Live betting is not like every other type of betting. Here you place bet after seeing the scoreline and when the game is not yet over. Sport betting websites that operates live betting are www.surebet247.com , nairabet.com , 1960bet.com , and sometimes www.merrybet.com .

If you haven't register yet,
click here for surebet247 signup

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

here for merrybet signup .

Note: I will not entertain unnecessary comments here.

Last edited by Ashawo on 2014-11-26, 21:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty
PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 18:02

Objection my lord; I'd rate surebet.com 2% in terms of live betting. Ask me why
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 19:13

Safex wrote:
y?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 19:14

Safex wrote:
y?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 19:34

THIS BETTING IS'T PAYING 70% OF LOTTO WHEN YOU WON?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 19:34

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 20:27

Ashawo wrote:
Live betting is not like every other type of betting. Here you place bet after seeing the scoreline and when the game is not yet over. Sport betting websites that operates live betting are www.surebet247.com , nairabet.com , 1960bet.com , and sometimes www.merrybet.com .

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Point of correction, None of them have more Market (Games) than Merrybet, therefore remove that comment sometime
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
icerockx
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 20:29

Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Pls how do I fund my account and also receive my pay?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 20:39

lawalahmed wrote:
Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Point of correction, None of them have more Market (Games) than Merrybet, therefore remove that comment sometime
list merrybet's market games please
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 20:42

icerockx wrote:
Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

i van fund nairabet account for You if You need it. To withdraw is simple na,Just put your account number under payout and your account will be credited immediately.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 20:44

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
bro i dont understand u
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 20:58

Ashawo wrote:
bro i dont understand u
I MEAN LIKE IF YOU PLAY 2SURE@10 AND YOU 2400 THEN IF THAT YOU PLACE A BET@10 HOW MUCH WILL YOU WIN?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 21:52

Ashawo wrote:
bro i dont understand u
I MEAN LIKE IF YOU PLAY 2SURE@10 AND YOU 2400 THEN IF THAT YOU PLACE A BET@10 HOW MUCH WILL YOU WIN?
it dépends on the odd
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 22:00

Ashawo wrote:
Safex wrote:
y?
surebet only post very few match(es) for online bet; and even wen dey do, na only win/draw u fit bet...or is it becaus I'm using a mobile app?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 22:33

OKAY@ASHAWO HOW MANY ODDS THAT CAN GIVE ME 2400NAIRA WITH 10NAIRA BET?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 22:43

Ashawo wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Depend on the match, just go to their site for confirmation
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-11, 22:45

icerockx wrote:
Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Just create the account either merrybet or surebet, i can fund it for you
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-12, 04:49

lawalahmed wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Depend on the match, just go to their site for confirmation
I wanna prove u wrong BRO so list it n wait for mine
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-12, 09:29

1960, Merrybet and surebet all come from the same source call BT Platform from U.K....

Most times they all have equal games but Merrybet always ask for more games before but now is like BT Platform just update every games except Asian Handicap Market.....

That is why my favorite sport-book (Bet365) always have my biggest Bankroll bcos they have almost everything# They are just best in the world also biggest to me as well bcos they dont reject punter that win regularly
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-12, 09:38

Ok
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-12, 09:39

But to me, my favourite is nairabet
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-12, 13:11

Ashawo wrote:
But to me, my favourite is nairabet
mine is naijabet
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 07:35

Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Una go feel my swags from 4p.m
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 13:44

Let's feel it o
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 16:27

Please drop that ur swag bro.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 16:40

Man City to win
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 16:55

Ashawo wrote:
Man City to win
you came late bro
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 16:55

Swansea ..... Me hate man city like #ManSHITTY
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 16:59

I also play man u win arsenal
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 16:59

I also play man u win arsenal
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 17:01

For how much
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 17:03

oscar4free2air wrote:
For how much
for 1k only
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 17:05

Am a UTD supporter but its gonna ends Draw.
1-1
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 17:09

Maybe next time..... But you sure say guys dey win am?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 17:31

Chelsea to add one more goal
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 17:33

oscar4free2air wrote:
Am a UTD supporter but its gonna ends Draw.
1-1
for Man Utd sees draw then I will never watch soccer again
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 17:50

This match is not draw bro
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-22, 19:30

Ashawo wrote:

Arsenal to win
here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-23, 08:05

thanks God I won with man u
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-23, 11:36

Ashawo wrote:
Man City to win
you came late bro
no bro, its live games thread so I choose games while its still on.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-23, 12:01

Ashawo wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
Man City to win
you came late bro
no bro, its live games thread so I choose games while its still on.
no problem
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-26, 21:41

Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Arsenal to win
Real to draw/win
Liverpool to draw
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-26, 21:45

REALMADRID CAN'T TAKE DRAW BRO.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-26, 21:45

REALMADRID CAN'T TAKE DRAW BRO.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-26, 22:41

Ashawo wrote:
Ashawo wrote:

here for Nairabet signup

here 1960bet signup

Arsenal to win
Real to draw/win
Liverpool to draw

WON!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-26, 22:53

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-11-26, 22:54

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-12-06, 17:12

TottenhamHotspur and Liverpool to win
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-12-06, 17:57

Ashawo wrote:
TottenhamHotspur and Liverpool to win
am not sure for liverpool bro.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty2014-12-06, 18:02

I fail oh, tottenham don finished me oh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)   come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com) Empty

Back to top Go down

come lets make money from live football betting online(strictly nairabet.com, Surebet247.com and 1960bet.com)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next