Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enyeama denies Arsenal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Enyeama denies Arsenal   Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty2014-11-23, 21:10

Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has denied reports he is being monitored by English Premier League side Arsenal and says it will take ‘something special’ to leave his present club, Lille for any other club.
Nigeria’s Super Eagle goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama catches the ball during a World Cup 2014 qualifier football match against Ethiopia on October 13, 2013 in Addis Ababas. AFP PHOTO
The 32-year old Lille of France shot-stopper has seen his stock rise over the last year given his impressive displays for club and country – a development which has seen him linked to several clubs across Europe.
But the Nigeria captain has said that he hasn’t heard from Arsene Wenger or anyone at Arsenal, and says it will take something big and special to lure him away from the north of France.
“Something has to happen for me to leave Lille. Lille is such a home for me; it has to take something big for me to leave Lille, something special. I’m not just going to leave Lille for leaving sake like most players do.
“They take pay cuts to leave their clubs; I’m not going to do that. I have a good offer and I’m happy in Lille and it’s like a home to me.”
“I have not heard of any offers from them (Arsenal), but I only read from the pages of newspapers and I have not spoken to my agent about it, but a few things happen,” he told SL10.ng.
Arsenal are reported to be eyeing a number of goalkeepers to provide stiff competition for Wojciech Szczesny, even though they signed David Ospina last summer, but the Colombian is yet to feature this season.
And the Gunners are reported to be looking at other options, with Chelsea’s Petr Cech also mentioned and could move for the Czech international as early as January.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Enyeama denies Arsenal   Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty2014-11-23, 22:18

IF THE PLACE YOU ARE IS GUD ENOUGH TO YOU KINDLY ENJOY IT FOR EVA
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Enyeama denies Arsenal   Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty2014-11-24, 06:09

Yes o!
Back to top Go down
tinsgbo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Enyeama denies Arsenal   Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty2014-11-24, 12:50

Enyeama is a good player, any good club that need good result will need his service
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Enyeama denies Arsenal   Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty2014-11-24, 19:42

tinsgbo wrote:
Enyeama is a good player, any good club that need good result will need his service
IF HE IS GUD WHY CAN'T HIM PERFORM WELL IN THIS AFQ?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Enyeama denies Arsenal   Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty2014-11-25, 11:03

He is only keeper...he tried.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Enyeama denies Arsenal   Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty2014-11-25, 14:52

Ok oooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enyeama denies Arsenal   Enyeama denies Arsenal Empty

Back to top Go down

Enyeama denies Arsenal
Page 1 of 1