Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo Empty
PostSubject: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo   Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo Empty2014-11-29, 22:35

A 35 year old robbery suspect got stuck in a hole as he tried to escape his cell from his cell in Oyo.The inmate, Femi Akanji was caught after burgling a shop on the 12th of November 2014..He narrated to the Tribune why he decided to escape, I decided to escape from the cell to avoid the trouble I had put myself into, unknown to me that I was complicating matter. After my two cell mates had slept, I started using my hands to dig the wall silently in the dead of the night. I started from a point where I noticed a crack in the cell.When some bricks fell, I further used them in digging and after I had created a hole, I pushed my head into it and tried to escape before dawn. Unfortunately for me, I got stuck, so I shouted. My cry brought the policemen on duty towards the cell and woke my co-inmates up. That was how I was rescued and secured till I was brought to Ibadan.”
Now, I know that crime does not pay. If God should save me from the current situation I am in now, I will never venture into crime again in my life. I have realised that whatever is acquired fraudulently or any ill-gotten wealth does not last. I have my time and life. If I had been contented with my little business and had not engaged in crime, I would not have lost my belongings which now serve as part of the exhibits recovered.”
Back to top Go down
20manlotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo   Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo Empty2014-11-30, 10:45

God we have messi with you
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo   Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo Empty2014-11-30, 12:08

Messi ke...na messi or mercy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo   Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo
Page 1 of 1