Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Common dongle problem

Go down 
+10
mayo4gem
ejames
bellokingson
fluzy7
prettyddd
abou1
Abdullahi
Precious4luv
Drdanskills
John bull
14 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Common dongle problem Empty
PostSubject: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 11:11

Incase you experience hooking of channels you need to unplug the adaptor then plug it back and it will open immediately. Such problem normally occur when the weather is bad.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 13:14

Also do dis if a channel is saying scrambled but u know it's not: open another channel den go back to d one u really want to view.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 13:50

Oga JB, thank you for this great info.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 13:55

Oga JB, i have tried to use another adapter power cord to test it and it is working very fine, but my adapter is faulty, how do i get another adapter cord as this one.
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 14:23

hmn
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 15:35

Abdullahi wrote:
hmn
is dis a way of increasing post
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 15:50

@Abdullahi, i hv nt seen u say somtin important, all u knw to say is hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 15:57

I have problem with my avatar adaptar and JB advice me to use another avatar adaptar to try it, and am giving him feed back.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 16:00

Instead of you to know d fact and suggest somtin, all u hv to say is hmmm.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 16:22

you know for me to send you a new adaptor is a little bit complicated here so cut the adaptor wire and look for another adaptor that will supply 12v and join the wire together. CTL adaptor will do.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-25, 16:40

I want to get avatar 4 my uncle do u still hv any.
Back to top Go down
prettyddd
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-26, 02:38

Precious4luv wrote:
Oga JB, i have tried to use another adapter power cord to test it and it is working very fine, but my adapter is faulty, how do i get another adapter cord as this one.

JB said it earlier or u can also use any 12v adapter that has a similar pin to avoid cutting n joining.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-26, 06:42

Well I believe dis adaptor problem has been properly dealt with and shld be laid to rest now.
As a lesson to us all, lets get a good stablizer to avoid electrical surge to our appliances!
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-26, 12:59

But i do plug it on stabilizer before that occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-26, 17:54

Precious4luv wrote:
But i do plug it on stabilizer before that occurrence.
Yeah, I believe u, but note dat not all stablizers are able to stablize electric surge adequately. I encountered similar probs with a particular brand and model of stablizer on my phone adaptor sometime ago & ever since I avoided such stablizers all my electronic appliances ve made me proud!
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-26, 19:33

How much is the price to get a new 12v adaptor cord in the shops
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-07-26, 20:08

tops 1000 naira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-04, 21:01

THE DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?
MULTI CHOICE (DSTV) IS WORKING TO POLL DOWN DONGLE COMPANY
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-05, 12:04

Let them try.
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-05, 17:31

i agree with Joshua ghana they are planning on buying the satellite that decrypt their channels
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-05, 19:38

Don't bother yourselves on that, everything will be taken care of
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-17, 23:42

Joshuaghana wrote:
THE DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?
MULTI CHOICE (DSTV) IS WORKING TO POLL DOWN DONGLE COMPANY
Why are they the only company who want to always get our money.they should leave our dongle alone.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-18, 07:45

Lol
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-18, 10:07

dstheives.
Back to top Go down
ejames
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-18, 13:30

Hi respected contributors with vast experience on Microbox, please how do I split it to two decoders?
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-19, 05:41

ejames wrote:
Hi respected contributors with vast experience on Microbox, please how do I split it to two decoders?

2-way 2rsr cable will do
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-19, 06:30

the microbox can not be split for now probably any latest one may do the splitting
Back to top Go down
kuntash
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-23, 18:45

even though I am currently having problems with my dongle having a steady green locked light on hence not decrypting signals.. I am happy with those of you whose own are working... anything to put a message across to the 10,300 naira people.. I am in... even if na to contribute...

please do all you can to upgrade and counter them in any of their latest approach.. Thanks to China on this one. lol
Back to top Go down
1me
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-23, 20:09

abou1 wrote:
dstheives.
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-24, 00:52

1me wrote:
abou1 wrote:
dstheives.
Abou1 please stop saying dstheives,Are you not gain profit of all this also,Kettle that's trying to rebuke pot.
Back to top Go down
chris25
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-24, 18:07

i was using eagle which kept on troubling me, till i now got avarta 2 thanks brothers.
Back to top Go down
DWANNA
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-24, 18:33

Guys the STRONG DONGLE aint working right now oooo...... Does anybody have an idea why ? and there is math by 7pm ( champions league)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-24, 19:35

This is not time to shout!!!the dongle has come to stay just like opera mini on phone,there must be a way out.the battle line has been drawn-D vs D,dongle vs dstv.lets see who will win!
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty2011-08-24, 20:08

The chinese are known for spoilers, dats even d main problem btwn d americans and d chinese cos wat ever u do just know dat d chinese will copy it to spoil ur market/business & dey ve been doing it for years and it will not stop now, not in my lifetime! So Dongle has come to stay! Period!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common dongle problem   Common dongle problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Common dongle problem
Page 1 of 1