Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’ Empty
PostSubject: 3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’   3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’ Empty2014-12-14, 17:39

A woman’s body language often speaks louder than her words. (Hey, you’re giving off signs too). Women tend to be subtle in the ways they show their physical attraction. If you’re not paying close attention, then she might make a connection with someone who is. Here’s what you should be watching for:
1. She’s All Touchy-Feely
Touch is stimulating and intimate, releasing feel-good endorphins. If a woman touches you, she’s making a connection that says she’s into you. Hands aren’t the only body part to get into the action. Her leg may brush against yours. Or, her shoulder may brush up against you. No matter if her touch is accidental or on purpose, she’s sending you a message. By giving her a smile, winking or leaning toward her, you’re telling her you’re waiting for her next move.
2. She’s Getting Closer And Closer
If a woman is into you, then she’ll resemble the Leaning Tower of Piza. She’ll lean in closer to bridge the physical gap. When a woman feels a connection and is interested, she’ll move closer to you. So if a woman is leaning toward you, chances are, she’s interested in more than just what you have to say.
3. She’s ‘Flipping’ Out
While talking to someone they’re attracted to, some women will flip their hair or throw their head back particularly when laughing. They also tend to lick their lips, bite their bottom lip, play with their straw or glass if they’re holding a drink. By bringing attention to their mouth, they’re subconsciously revealing their desire for a kiss…or maybe more.
A single gesture doesn’t signal attraction. When you see two or more of these body language moves, then you can have more confidence that she’s into you. You just may want to be on the ready so you know when to make your own move.
Back to top Go down
press2
Amateur
Amateur
press2

PostSubject: Re: 3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’   3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’ Empty2014-12-14, 21:28

oga e depends. all na money matter. ajebutter girl hand touch pure water seller body make d boy make move abi? you wan hear story that touched.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: 3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’   3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’ Empty2014-12-14, 22:53

Most esp in nija
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’   3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’ Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Things Women Do That Says ‘I’m Into You’
Page 1 of 1