Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fayose gives two-month ultimatum to landlords without toilets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Fayose gives two-month ultimatum to landlords without toilets Empty
PostSubject: Fayose gives two-month ultimatum to landlords without toilets   Fayose gives two-month ultimatum to landlords without toilets Empty2014-12-27, 05:51

EkitiState Governor, Mr. Ayo Fayose has read riot act to landlords and landladies whose houses are without toilets in any part of the state to make amends or face the consequences.
The governor spoke while featuring on his monthly Radio and Television programme tagged “Meet your Governor” in Ado-Ekiti yesterday. He issued a two months ultimatum to the defaulters to provide the facility in their homes or face prosecution. The ultimatum will elapse on February 2015
“If by the end of February 2015, we still have landlords who build or live in houses without considering toilet facilities, such landlords will be apprehended and be made to face prosecution under the state environmental law.
“I also want to add that tenants who rent such faulty houses stand the risk of facing similar penalty with their landlords”, Fayose declared.
Back to top Go down

Fayose gives two-month ultimatum to landlords without toilets
Page 1 of 1