Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end

Go down 
+2
smile2012
John bull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty
PostSubject: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 06:44

Prizes for the month of July are:-
First Place - #20,000
Second Place - #5,000
Third Place - #3,000

August
First Place #5,000
Second Place - #5,000
Third Place - #5,000
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 06:49

CHIEFOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIFE 9JACTCITY
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 07:42

John bull wrote:
Prizes for the month of July are:-
First Place - #20,000
Second Place - #5,000
Third Place - #3,000

August
First Place #5,000
Second Place - #5,000
Third Place - #5,000
9z one bro, buh I fink d diff btw 1st n 2nd prize for july is too wide o (20k to 5k)
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 07:49

Abi o
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 07:51

Oga has decided and it is final .â„“ÌŠ guess
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 08:00

@smile e be like say you are interested in that prize abi?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 08:03

obodo wrote:
OBODO change your profile picture nw
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 08:04

na me go win this one i we go and get juju nw
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 08:20

ancl wrote:
baba laje
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 08:20

ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
OBODO change your profile picture nw
me sef b wan talk am b4
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 08:21

ancl wrote:
hahahahahaha, u don 4get say juju pass juju abi?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 08:27

ancl wrote:
hahahahahaha, u don 4get say juju pass juju abi?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 10:21

you go see when my oga for top announced me i no go gv you out of the money ow
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 11:09

Mr. JB keep up the good job bro... 9jatc leads and others follows
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 11:42

ancl wrote:
you go see when my oga for top announced me i no go gv you out of the money ow
if u win dat money, na me go wake u 4 auz d nxt day. Lolz
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty2014-08-08, 17:36

stainlez wrote:
Mr. JB keep up the good job bro... 9jatc leads and others follows
yes o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end   Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end Empty

Back to top Go down

Prizes for best thread contest for the month of July and August will be annouce on this month end
Page 1 of 1