Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speak with the doctors!

Go down 
+2
xedyl
walukoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

Speak with the doctors! Empty
PostSubject: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 01:37

With the incessant strike actions being embarked upon by health workers in Nigeria, Nigerians are now torn between the devil and the deep blue sea. Low income Nigerians who ordinarily can't afford the services of private hospital now have limited options. Poor pregnant women are left to their fate as many are unable to attend antenatal services, and many are forced to put to bed at home . Nigerians that are unable to afford even the cheapest of private hospitals now patronize the quacks, the local chemists, the alcoholic drugs seller "the bitters" and the likes. They also engaged in self medication (some prefer to take 3 tablets of acetaminophen at once). They now sought all their health needs from the quacks leading to wrong advice, wrong treatment and damages to their body.

It's a general understanding that if you have, you serve.If you have time, you serve.If you have compassion, you serve.If you have resources, you serve.If you have knowledge and special skills, you serve. Just like our Gurus in the house have been serving the members of NTC from the likes of John Bull, Ancl, Bola-yeni, Jostunde, Gmailer........too numerous to mention but just a few...... to present days Gurus.

At Medline Health and Social Services, we SERVE everybody with a one time monthly token charges . With this small charges, you have access to our team of professional doctors , dieticians, pharmacists and lab scientists who will listen to your complaints, provide you with diagnosis and if need be treatment throughout the month under review. The truth is that you don't have to get your prescription from just a ordinary sale boy in the pharmacy again but you get it from us and you can then buy it from a sale boy. We also have list of licensed pharmacy where you can get your branded drugs.

Different from the conventional patients-hospital system, we render all these on phone (calls or SMS), Emails and some social media (mainly whatssap and bbm). You only have to visit us if there is need for interpretation of tests or others that may be best known to you.

I am part of this, am ur own guy in NTC and i have some proven track of records with some members of this great forum, you won't regret being part of us just like our numerous clients have been enjoying of services. I will continue to charge the monthly bonanza rate of a thousand naira to my own member in NTC.
Please take the advantage of this while the offer last.

MhSS team.
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 05:24

If im sick i say my prayers dont need ur medicine to help....nice one tho!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 08:29

I pity you sir.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 10:24

stainlez wrote:
I pity you sir.
How do you mean? Express yourself clearly. Your contribution would be highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 10:36

walukoe wrote:
stainlez wrote:
I pity you sir.
How do you mean? Express yourself clearly. Your contribution would be highly appreciated.
He pity the guy with prayer instead of medicine...
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 11:04

lawalahmed wrote:
walukoe wrote:
stainlez wrote:
I pity you sir.
Thank you @ Lawalahmed for clearing the air. Let me share this experience with you guys. Please note that am not trying to ridicule anybody's faith or belief. In a hospital precisely two weeks ago, we lost a patient to sudden pulmonary embolism. Few hours later, say about 2hours, her religious leaders worked in to the hospital and demanded to see the patient (note that they didn't say corpse, they still refer to her as patient). They asked if they could pray for her to wake her her up and we granted it to them. They tried for some hours but to no avail.
The simple truth in Nigeria is that we are still doubting the verily of science.
That is leading to the four "Ds" of delays in healthcare.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 11:25

hmmmmm but i hv see those who wake up from dead after prayers
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 11:30

lawalahmed wrote:
walukoe wrote:
stainlez wrote:
I pity you sir.
both work together medicine hv his own work when prayers hv his work.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 11:38

ancl wrote:
Yea, very possible Mr Ancl. We cure God ills. You must do ur own very best first, then PRAY to God.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 12:29

walukoe wrote:
ancl wrote:
Yea, very possible Mr Ancl. We cure God ills. You must do ur own very best first, then PRAY to God.
lol! lol! lol!
True talk
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 22:26

I pity una.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-24, 22:48

@ walukoe some will not understand but d truth has been passed, .ℓ̊m a qualified and registered pharmacist, u r sayn d truth with my level of understanding to tertiary health care service. This is a pure pharmacotherapy with medicine.
SUPPORTED... Well said bro.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-25, 07:56

smile2012 wrote:
@ walukoe some will not understand but d truth has been passed, .ℓ̊m a qualified and registered pharmacist, u r sayn d truth with my level of understanding to tertiary health care service. This is a pure pharmacotherapy with medicine.
SUPPORTED... Well said bro.
Thank you @Smile2012 for your understanding. It's still very new in the realm of medicine but we understand that with time it will gain public acceptance.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty2015-01-25, 08:23

stainlez wrote:
I pity una.
Your msg is too ambiguous. Come out clearly with ur facts or grievances so that we can clear ur doubt. We expect critics from anybody and we have a ready made faq to answer ur questions. We are not too cheap, we are team of professionals. It's certain that with every new ideas, some will accept it and some will deny it. Our target is not 170millions Nigerians, 0.2 percent will be enough to function effectively. Even when God sent His divine messages through His prophets just few people accepted them first, then later, other join the train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speak with the doctors!   Speak with the doctors! Empty

Back to top Go down

Speak with the doctors!
Page 1 of 1