Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty
PostSubject: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 11:44

Didi Ekanem is fast gaining popularity for her bum than for her acting talent. And the actress who recently starred in Uduak Oguamanam’s Jump and Pass isn’t too pleased about that. She recently revealed this in an interview with Showtime Celebrity.
Didi Ekanem
In her words:” As much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent”.
When asked by one of our reporters the craziest thing a fan has ever done to her , she boldly replied :”Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public while I was walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing”
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 12:29

Lolz... Who no want good thing ?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 13:16

Abi o...we Lό̲̣̣̣̥♡ε̲̣̣̣̥ good things now
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 18:39

even mad man know good thing
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 18:51

sunnyga wrote:
abi na, mad man no b human being ?
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 19:02

sure he need enjoyment na.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 19:41

Na taboo o
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 20:25

sunnyga wrote:
lol! lol! na so life be ooo
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 21:15

you know a good thing when you see one
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 21:20

Mad man get eyes na
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 21:25

D mad man dey hot period
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty2015-02-01, 21:29

Gbam!!  Na acting nw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem   A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem Empty

Back to top Go down

A mad man grabbed my bum in the public – Didi Ekanem
Page 1 of 1