Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying – Flavour Nabania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying – Flavour Nabania Empty
PostSubject: If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying – Flavour Nabania   If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying – Flavour Nabania Empty2015-02-01, 12:12

It is better to flaunt your sex appeal than to have nothing to show off. This seems to be Flavour’s principle. The contemporary highlife artiste who has a knack for showing off his sexy physique on social media revealed in an interview why he loves to show off his physique.
Hear him: “If I am not doing music, I love to walk out and when I do that, I am confident enough to show my body on my social media accounts. If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying. I feel it is a good thing for people to believe in themselves and be confident. I believe in hard work and it shows in my music and the way I walk out at the gym. I exercise a lot and take out time to keep fit and maintain my physique”
Back to top Go down

If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying – Flavour Nabania
Page 1 of 1