Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

Go down 
+7
sunnyga
stainlez
emmaachile
peter pan
speachet
eddyvic
smile2012
11 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty
PostSubject: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 17:14

An Ikorodu customary Court in Lagos State has dissolved a five-year-old marriage between Tunde and Ronke Oluwadiya for having the same genotype.
President of the court, Mrs Remilekun Adesanya, who granted the divorce, said that all efforts to reconcile the couple proved abortive.
She directed the husband to pay N4,000 monthly for the feeding of the child and also pay the medical and educational allowances of the child.
Tunde, 32, a factory assistant, had dragged his wife to court for allegedly deserting their home on the grounds that both of them have the same genotype.
Ronke, who is also 32 years old and a business woman, accepted the claims of her husband and urged the court to separate them.
“My husband lied to me that his genotype was AA, but I later discovered that he was AS, while I am also AS.
“Luckily for us, we had a child that is AA. I don’t want him again because I don’t want to have a child with the genotype SS,” she said.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 17:44

No need of reading the body of the message, the wife decission worth it
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 18:30

It really worth it...dangerous game
Back to top Go down
speachet
Novice
Novice
speachet

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 19:42

They can still be together if love does exist between them except if they both want more children.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 20:10

HMmmmmm...just like that
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 20:49

Better for worse still they exit o
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 21:15

speachet wrote:
They can still be together if love does exist between them except if they both want more children.
What is love existence in SS marring SS ? Tell me
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 21:17

God forbid bad thimg.
Back to top Go down
emmaachile
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 21:22

Wahala.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 22:01

eddyvic wrote:
speachet wrote:
they can pass the level
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 22:01

eddyvic wrote:
speachet wrote:
they can pass the level
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 22:18

I understood her stand, but She shouldn't taking it too far... God knows best.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-08, 22:49

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
speachet wrote:
they can pass the level
If they do, what of their kids ? What is the probability that they are also going to pass the level ?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 07:56

My brother what i'm trying to tell is SS to SS is no more problem in this world all u av to do is to take the drug (Folic Acid) and (Maltivite) only. U can not feel as much the drug will wipe it out @least 16yrs
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 07:58

Even the children is allow to take the drug because is there blood tonic
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 08:02

eddyvic wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
speachet wrote:
they can pass the level
If they do, what of their kids ? What is the probability that they are also going to pass the level ?
bro even the kids can pass the level if they take there drugs when and do okay
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 10:13

Alright doctor Aneke, lolz.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 11:04

My brother what i'm trying to tell is SS to SS is no more problem in this world all u av to do is to take the drug (Folic Acid) and (Maltivite) only. U can not feel as much the drug will wipe it out @least 16yrs
Bros u dnt know anything about sickle cell disease...far beyond what u think.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 11:34

no mind him sickle cell is not a joke
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 11:43

hmmm
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 12:19

Help me tell ham o
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 14:39

lolz
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 14:40

But it might be too costly for them now.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-09, 19:07

Abi o
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-11, 19:43

hey whats the disadvantage of that.?
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-11, 19:58

i hope no one take a risk of same genotype, someone mentioned taken a drug,do u know the cost effect of that and the dats in pain? the hole it will put in ur pocket and of cos adding to the generation of the SS?
my lady u did well. no ur geno b4 u choki o...
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty2015-03-11, 20:06

Words!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype   Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype
Page 1 of 1