Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?  Empty
PostSubject: WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?    WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?  Empty2011-12-24, 11:39

Nigeria Government decides to reduce poverty in the society, as part of New Year poverty alleviation.
So they decide to start it from family with at least four children, Promise to give them ten millions naira per family ……..
After this announcement, one man name Mr. John Bull ran home from Office to meet his Wife and how they will arrange their stuff so that they get their own share (N10,000:000K)

This is how every thing goes below:
Mr. John Bull: Hello Darling….

Wife: Welcome Dear, You come early today, hope there is no problem?

Mr. John Bull: No at all, did you hear the news today about poverty alleviation program?

Wife: Yes, but is none of our business because we only have three children……..

Mr. John Bull: Yeachhhhhhh! You made a big mistake is part of our business darling…….

Wife: How my dear?

Mr. John Bull: I have one confession to make, did you remember about 3yrs ago when I told you about bad road that make me come home late for almost 4 months?

Wife: Yes I remember……

Mr. John Bull: The truth is I have one girl friend then which later accuse me of giving her pregnant, and she eventually given birth to a babe boy, I’m sorry dear please forgive me, at least his also your son, let me go and bring the boy home, so that we can have our own share as well

……………………………………………….After 4 hours……………………………………….

Mr. John Bull: Hello dealing I’m back with my boy, where is Junior, Fashola and Dora???

Wife: Dora! Dora!! Dora!!! Your daddy is calling you……..

Daughter (Dora): Yes mummy I’m here, has my daddy come too to take me away? No your daddy is always here with you, Mr. John Bull is your dad…

Mr. John Bull: With anger; what is the meaning of this? Where are others?

Wife: I’m sorry dear, their dad also came here to pick them up……………………. Razz

Merry Xmas and Happy New year in advance
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?    WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?  Empty2011-12-24, 13:07

lawalahmed wrote:

Nigeria Government decides to reduce poverty in the society, as part of New Year poverty alleviation.
So they decide to start it from family with at least four children, Promise to give them ten millions naira per family ……..
After this announcement, one man name Mr. John Bull ran home from Office to meet his Wife and how they will arrange their stuff so that they get their own share (N10,000:000K)

This is how every thing goes below:
Mr. John Bull: Hello Darling….

Wife: Welcome Dear, You come early today, hope there is no problem?

Mr. John Bull: No at all, did you hear the news today about poverty alleviation program?

Wife: Yes, but is none of our business because we only have three children……..

Mr. John Bull: Yeachhhhhhh! You made a big mistake is part of our business darling…….

Wife: How my dear?

Mr. John Bull: I have one confession to make, did you remember about 3yrs ago when I told you about bad road that make me come home late for almost 4 months?

Wife: Yes I remember……

Mr. John Bull: The truth is I have one girl friend then which later accuse me of giving her pregnant, and she eventually given birth to a babe boy, I’m sorry dear please forgive me, at least his also your son, let me go and bring the boy home, so that we can have our own share as well

……………………………………………….After 4 hours……………………………………….

Mr. John Bull: Hello dealing I’m back with my boy, where is Junior, Fashola and Dora???

Wife: Dora! Dora!! Dora!!! Your daddy is calling you……..

Daughter (Dora): Yes mummy I’m here, has my daddy come too to take me away? No your daddy is always here with you, Mr. John Bull is your dad…

Mr. John Bull: With anger; what is the meaning of this? Where are others?

Wife: I’m sorry dear, their dad also came here to pick them up……………………. Razz

Merry Xmas and Happy New year in advance
hahaha
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?    WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?  Empty2011-12-24, 13:37

what about my answer ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
neiltoon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?    WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?  Empty2012-01-16, 21:13

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?    WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO TO BLAME , HUSBAND OR WIFE ?
Page 1 of 1