Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

expert in the satllite world needed

Go down 
+6
abou1
John bull
kay_bhang
Osekele
Precious4luv
fine4all@sat
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fine4all@sat
Novice
Novice

expert in the satllite world needed Empty
PostSubject: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-17, 23:52

i want to thank all mates here , i have been searching for a forum where i can contact people from Nigeria over satellite and is like is the final stage,
am sorry if my question sounds wrong to any member , i will like to ak some questions like , 1 can some get Astra 19.2 E , Eutelsat 7, Hotbird 13, sirius 4 ,or if possible anybody in the forum can list the satllite i can get in Enugu with normal size dish with stab motor control , and trax LNB , again if universal can work or only kuband ?
and what type of receiver one can buy to watch 4pm English footy, and Nigeria channels without spending quad , am working with satllite also here, and how much it will cost me
if i decide to pay any member in the forum here who are ready to do the job for me , i have many people that will need it , for me here in europe i work with different receivers . like Dreambox hd, Nanoxx HD, Protek mk1 HD , GGG, protek 9760 HD, protek 9710 HD, but the problem with all this receivers is that they use internet to connect to server , withauto update from main server and those that use CCcam or Newcamd, i will be happy to contact with intrested person for more info , cheers
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-18, 00:21

Lets see the outcome of this thread poster.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-18, 00:21

Lets see the outcome of this thread poster.
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-18, 00:32

Good Morning All,

Can anyone help me with a tutorial on how to set up DREAMBOX 800HD,

My main concern is how would I install Cccam onto this STB plus how would I enter the C Line on to it.

Any help and advise on this would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
kay_bhang
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-18, 00:36

.....probably......John Bull......he to me is the best person on these satellite issues....in ma opinion anyway........
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-18, 07:14

fine4all@sat wrote:
i want to thank all mates here , i have been searching for a forum where i can contact people from Nigeria over satellite and is like is the final stage,
am sorry if my question sounds wrong to any member , i will like to ak some questions like , 1 can some get Astra 19.2 E , Eutelsat 7, Hotbird 13, sirius 4 ,or if possible anybody in the forum can list the satllite i can get in Enugu with normal size dish with stab motor control , and trax LNB , again if universal can work or only kuband ?
and what type of receiver one can buy to watch 4pm English footy, and Nigeria channels without spending quad , am working with satllite also here, and how much it will cost me
if i decide to pay any member in the forum here who are ready to do the job for me , i have many people that will need it , for me here in europe i work with different receivers . like Dreambox hd, Nanoxx HD, Protek mk1 HD , GGG, protek 9760 HD, protek 9710 HD, but the problem with all this receivers is that they use internet to connect to server , withauto update from main server and those that use CCcam or Newcamd, i will be happy to contact with intrested person for more info , cheers
i don't really get you but here's some of the satellites you receive with 90cm astra 2abd, eutelsat w3, w4, w6, Badhr, intelsat 7/10,Nss7,sirius, New dawn, etc. strong is the main decoder here for such thing. Get Avatar-2 and use w3 as the server then watch free as you can. Hope it helps
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-18, 09:57

u are right.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
fine4all@sat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-18, 10:46

John bull wrote:
fine4all@sat wrote:
i want to thank all mates here , i have been searching for a forum where i can contact people from Nigeria over satellite and is like am at the right place now ,
am sorry if my question sounds wrong to any member , i will like to ask some questions like , can some get Astra 19.2 E , Eutelsat 7, Hotbird 13, sirius 4 ,or if possible anybody in the forum who can list the names of satllite i can receive in Enugu with normal size dish with stab motor control , and trax LNB , again if universal work ok or only kuband in nigeria?
and what type of receiver one can buy to watch 4pm English footy in nigeria, and Nigeria channels without spending quad , am working with satllite also here, and how much it will cost me
if i decide to pay any member in the forum here who are ready to do the job for my friends that live here , i have many people that will need it they always ask me if i can come over there to do it for them , for me here in europe i work with different receivers . like Dreambox hd, Nanoxx HD, Protek mk1 HD , GGG, protek 9760 HD, protek 9710 HD, but the problem with all this receivers is that they work with internet to connect to server , with auto update from main server and those that use CCcam or Newcamd will also need internet as well, i will be happy to contact with intrested person for more info , cheers
i don't really get you but here's some of the satellites you receive with 90cm astra 2abd, eutelsat w3, w4, w6, Badhr, intelsat 7/10,Nss7,sirius, New dawn, etc. strong is the main decoder here for such thing. Get Avatar-2 and use w3 as the server then watch free as you can. Hope it helps

john bull , thanks for your reply , can you pm ur number let me call you i hope that will be better maybe we can exchange some info ,
Back to top Go down
fine4all@sat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-08-18, 12:28

John bull it will interest me if you can pm ur number let me call you lets us seal some things , or email address is ok as well , looking forward to hear from you , my regards to all member
Back to top Go down
zgp
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: zgp from cyber digital   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-10-28, 07:06

new HD DVB-S2 box with Twin protocol by Rs-232 is coming, with main features:

1, dual tuner PVR ready

2, multicas, Blind search

3, cccam,newcam, and Twin protocol by rs-232

4, full patch function

5. Media play by USB

Looking for locol importers and distributors.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-10-28, 12:40

U can carry our money away under name of new decoder
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-10-28, 13:20

Osekele wrote:
Good Morning All,

Can anyone help me with a tutorial on how to set up DREAMBOX 800HD,

My main concern is how would I install Cccam onto this STB plus how would I enter the C Line on to it.

Any help and advise on this would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
pls my guy goto sat-television there will tell you what to do even most of our top poster the got info from that side here they are not ready to assit you oo study
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-10-28, 13:31

is it just sat-television.com, I got to go there
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-10-28, 13:40

moschnitnt wrote:
yea make sure you register and in there main window you will see search and even ccam sharing forum get the main guy there explain to him through private msg or if you can follow the forum very well your problem is solved
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-10-28, 13:42

moschnitnt wrote:
yea make sure you register and in there main window you will see search and even ccam sharing forum get the main guy there explain to him through private msg or if you can follow the forum very well your problem is solved
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-10-28, 14:14

magichand wrote:
moschnitnt wrote:

am already a memebr a the place, can u get me some1 I can contact
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty2011-10-28, 14:47

fine4all@sat wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: expert in the satllite world needed   expert in the satllite world needed Empty

Back to top Go down

expert in the satllite world needed
Page 1 of 1