Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skynett
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher Empty
PostSubject: Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher   Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher Empty2015-03-31, 12:23

Tested and trusted super fast free Internet. This Software works with Spectranet and it is unlimited, you don't have to pay for voucher monthly, it is zero kobo. It jets like an aircraft, it accesses all webpages, downloads unlimited, streams video etc.

It is a software that I will just install and you start browsing without restriction because it is very reliable that I kept it to myself for two (2) years and ensure it will last before I decided to give it out.

If you are interested, we arrange a location where we can meet or I send you the software and the easy guide.

You can see that there is no risk on your neck as I will set it up for you practically and tell you how to connect whenever you want to browse.

Call 08066443671

For those who may want to see me I am in Lagos.

N.B. You don't need to pay a whopping N15000 or more monthly for an internet connection that you can still enjoy for free for 24hrs every day of the week without limitation.

What to know about this software

- It is very fast and unlimited.

- No recurring payment.

- It does not make use of monthly voucher.

- It has stood the test of time (it has lasted more than two years)

- It surfs with zero kobo and as if you are on data bundle.

- The software is free - no access charge.

- And lots more.

TO GET IT PAY N5000 INTO

ACCT NAME : OLUSEGUN ADEBAYO,
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0004130591
BANK NAME:GTB

After payment send 'SPECTRANET', your teller number, your email address & your name to 08066443671

IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME TO SET IT UP FOR YOU, YOU WILL PAY JUST N8,000 ONLY CALL 08066443671.

Get more interesting offers log on to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For free all-encompassing e-book on how to make $30 daily, watch DSTV for free etc send your phone no & email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher   Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher Empty2015-03-31, 12:49

Hmmmm, if you want it i have it just 2.5k after that is 2k monthly
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher   Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher Empty2015-03-31, 15:16

for naja only?????????
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher   Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher Empty2015-03-31, 17:28

hmmmm old story...
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher   Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher Empty2015-04-01, 00:41

SCAMMER WATCH...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher   Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher
Page 1 of 1