Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+36
chelski
adewoyin
Suny11
gbadestic
djkwasarp
iron
Agwu Samuel
mvlaming
ezumah
chris25
prettyddd
Americas_man
DsTvFucker
mfazlak1
fluzy7
moschnitnt
Quamy
Jerryk
abou1
hibeeke
Emeritus153
Songod
Osekele
ARISEKOLADE
mikeobitsat
hayzee
vandalgsm
Drdanskills
Precious4luv
sombel
eddyreal
ulitox
kwame gabriel
yemiola
John bull
jumbo
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jumbo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 08:36

since yesterday my avangle dongle is off, showing scramble all the channels. is there any way to help me out?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 08:40

jumbo wrote:
since yesterday my avangle dongle is off, showing scramble all the channels. is there any way to help me out?
why creating a new thread?
Back to top Go down
jumbo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 08:51

it is true i am sitting on my chair waiting if the scamble channels will go

no channel is working right now
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 09:11

yes i have the same thing here too. what is next? those that have done thier upgra
Back to top Go down
kwame gabriel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 09:23

me too
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 11:03

the stations are back now. don't tamper with ur dongle's setup o
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 11:06

the stations are back now. don't tamper with ur dongle's setup o
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 12:23

@ALL, its back o.mine is showing now.
Back to top Go down
eddyreal
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 14:21

mine just went off now
Back to top Go down
sombel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-21, 20:24

eddyreal wrote:
mine just went off now
hi my avatar2 is still off since this morning. It's just display one red led . Do you think the problem is from the device ..?
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-22, 02:06

@ Eddy, yours should be bak. @ Sombel, nah which of the lights?
Back to top Go down
eddyreal
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-22, 05:11

mine started working after putlng off my decorder and avatar for like 30mins
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-22, 12:37

@All, please stop creating new thread when already there is a thread for you to render your dongle problems.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-22, 14:25

They ve been told time without number about dat but someone will just wake up one morning to create a thread dat is already in existence! Sometimes I wonder if they really read at all! It's just annoying and childish!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
vandalgsm
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-24, 17:31

hello mate the channels are down any news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-24, 17:41

my avatar2 is also off..all channels displaying scramble channel..what can we do to salvage this situation.guyz plsss help.I have not enjoyed it for even a month.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-24, 18:12

Patience it is. And go FTA for now. Read thru the forums the chnls re there. Nothing last forever. Remember evn gaddafi is down after 42yrs.
Back to top Go down
mikeobitsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-24, 19:51

Gays the other channels on dstv,are now working except for the super-sports,kindly check your box now!
Back to top Go down
kwame gabriel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-24, 22:16

guys no shake if dstv goes off, we got canal+ and ss3 on 22. 0 degres west, dis is the freq(22.0w nss7 ku freq.11.551- symb.30000) after u track the signal then use blindscan.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-24, 22:32

pls they have back -ss c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-24, 23:54

@ kwame gabriel i need u to help me out with ur suggestings. with the canal+ do i need the avatar as well? and which other stations do i get in addition to the ss3?are they english speaking stations?thx bro.
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 04:30

Guys good morning to you all. Dreambox is working well. With my DREAMBOX 800HD I have all channels on. If you need DREAMBOX contact me on 08054611414. DREAMBOX-a dream come true. Bless you all.
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 05:37

Osakele how much is 800hd.how do u use it for those channels and do u get the hd channels? Can you browse with it?
Back to top Go down
sombel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 05:46

Osekele wrote:
Guys good morning to you all. Dreambox is working well. With my DREAMBOX 800HD I have all channels on. If you need DREAMBOX contact me on 08054611414. DREAMBOX-a dream come true. Bless you all.

Hi

Dreambox 800HD can't open Dstv package without getting a paying server. It''s required sever and internet connection to the dreambox 800HD to get this package.
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 06:57

@sombel,so it requires internet connection after you have the server?
Back to top Go down
sombel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 07:29

yes of course

for example :
i have paid a souscription on dstv package and they give me a smart card and when i put this smart card on my dreambox all the channel of this souscription will be open and i can set the dreambox to share this smart card to all the people around the world who can reach the DSTV signal . how ? just by creating a server and each people that i connect to my serveur will get the channel opened on my dreambox.
Dreambox is a sharing card receiver by usisng internet
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 08:32

even if super sports is not showing any more on strong decoders, i believe dat in de near future strong decoder software manfacturers wil came out wit a new patch,software that can fix dis problem..... So guys make una no panic; we will over come them....... avatarstrong4life!!!
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 08:44

@Sombel, thanks for the explanation.
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 08:47

Is the Supersport still scrambled on avatar-Strong? Cos dats the most important channel, there on avatar-strong
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 08:52

Is the Supersport still scrambled on avatar-Strong? Cos dats the most important channel, there on avatar-strong
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-25, 10:53

ulitox wrote:

Is it too hard to check urself?
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Emeritus153
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: I need it   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-26, 06:38

Pls i need this avatar and what is the price. I stay in ibadan
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-26, 07:18

Avatar is back on 4669, but selective on 4663, still viewed all channels this morning except for dsnyxd, style
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-26, 07:25

chairman, we know.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Jerryk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-26, 07:35

hibeeke wrote:
Avatar is back on 4669, but selective on 4663, still viewed all channels this morning except for dsnyxd, style

Hibeeba do you get Metro TV becos my is not open still scramble
Back to top Go down
Quamy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Is avatar working today 28/8/11?   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 11:17

jocolor affraid
Precious4luv wrote:
@All, please stop creating new thread when already there is a thread for you to render your dongle problems.
affraid
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 11:21

System Upgrade Notification: System doing upgrde on Aug ,27-28th,we will release new Dongle software soon. this message from their site
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 12:01

ARISEKOLADE wrote:
System Upgrade Notification: System doing upgrde on Aug ,27-28th,we will release new Dongle software soon. this message from their site

brother, as for me I am getting tired with the avata, can ani1 show me show to watch other channels not dstv
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 13:34

YOU CAN WATCH THE EPL MATCHES ON RDV CHANNEL FOR THE TYME BEING
Back to top Go down
mfazlak1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 14:17

bross can any help for original site for avatar2
Back to top Go down
DsTvFucker
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 16:32

mfazlak1 wrote:

there is no website in english, all I found is in arabic
does any one can read this language ?
Idea
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 17:59

Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 18:38

Jerryk wrote:
hibeeke wrote:

Hibeeba do you get Metro TV becos my is not open still scramble

You cant get metro tv here, besides nothing so special on the channel
Back to top Go down
prettyddd
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 20:12

Whom is to be taken, the new dongle to be released or the new update? What happens to the Avatar 2 if a new dongle will be released soon? For now it is confirmed avatar 3 is fake but they cant be wrong of a pending release of a new product. Hope things go right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 20:34

Accordind to them,there will be a new software soon not new product.don't confuse urself,i strongly believed that avatar will be back
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 21:50

DsTvFucker wrote:
mfazlak1 wrote:

there is no website in english, all I found is in arabic
does any one can read this language ?
Idea

I need the site too.
@ dstvf****r, use google translate
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 23:07

jumbo wrote:

just wait n be patient
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
chris25
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 23:09

how do we know when they are throug,will they reugrade thier product themselves or how will it go
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-28, 23:24

Dont panic, wait to get d directions on it
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty2011-08-29, 00:17

The 1 with auto update nko. Se e go need manual upgrade again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: avatar dongle is off   avatar dongle is off Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next