Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

please don't try it again

Go down 
+3
hibeeke
Drdanskills
John bull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

please don't try it again Empty
PostSubject: please don't try it again   please don't try it again Empty2011-08-25, 11:14

I want to beg some of you to abide to simple instruction. I don't like the way strange numbers are calling me these days just to ask for solution to strong channels. I provided my number for people who needed to buy avatar and not answer questions. Even though i have solution at hand i'll never lick it to the public for now. I can only do that to people i'm sure the ain't agent untill everything is back to normal. Let's try and act maturedly please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: please don't try it again   please don't try it again Empty2011-08-25, 11:34

I hope they'll heed to simple advice!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: reply to John Bull   please don't try it again Empty2011-08-25, 21:29

New to the forum, John Bull you are doing great. I appreciate your efforts. All fingers are not equal, some people will impress you while some will just annoy, (that is llife for you) All Dstv channels are back on Avatar with exception of style, disneyxd, NN24 and nick.
Back to top Go down
chris25
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: please don't try it again   please don't try it again Empty2011-08-26, 13:16

jb am saying sorry on their behalf,pple can be funny
Back to top Go down
1me
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: please don't try it again   please don't try it again Empty2011-08-26, 14:06

John bull wrote:
I want to beg some of you to abide to simple instruction. I don't like the way strange numbers are calling me these days just to ask for solution to strong channels. I provided my number for people who needed to buy avatar and not answer questions. Even though i have solution at hand i'll never lick it to the public for now. I can only do that to people i'm sure the ain't agent untill everything is back to normal. Let's try and act maturedly please, thanks.
Just ignore them my oga, maybe they are part of those commercial robs.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: please don't try it again   please don't try it again Empty2011-08-26, 18:07

Lol
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: please don't try it again   please don't try it again Empty2011-08-27, 08:32

na so nigerians be, bros keep ya eyes open o
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: please don't try it again   please don't try it again Empty2011-08-27, 11:31

@JB na there way oh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please don't try it again   please don't try it again Empty

Back to top Go down

please don't try it again
Page 1 of 1