Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS

Go down 
+144
ger_gemam
samkato
guru1
obasichuks
sureDeal
myhero33
sewene
Ipk
mcbesto
aldakon
ihabtawfiq
pcoach
arsenaaaaaal
pinky1
orlarmy
radiosk
smile2012
Justusnsereko
akpatagoddy
billamo
Adeshii
megatech
clone229
sleite
valtovalto
Precious4luv
yemiola
sadiq4u6173
boe
Adegoke23
Rayhanul2000
rawbank
spyling target
olumide2013
tunderite
kanyantab
Safex
patch-twk
Femi sokenu
danco
stoneykk
michealblakky
MrBanner
snipps
SmartMobility
lovechines
mbetsa
nellyray
saintchyco
eminemkz
zenj
HoxHound
Okoegualek
gohelh
stickyblaze
muha1
Benu1
peter pan
canalshare
Tlove
abelite
saintg6
wilnze
sayvour
emmy40
best ever
i hacked
kunlegzy
chrisniger
sunnydevess
Gmoore4luv
chester19830
activecccam
dankart
nalucha
papayito
nanny67
muftau0
rengshuat
spygens
Retika
ARISEKOLADE
iykmora
okoasewo
mrman
pufframmy
gadoonline
kgb2013
twins_kenny
more fire
ktk
kayondo
nanabee
Fishegg45
ABOVE D LAW
reformer
mcheartz
Stevolat
randybbb
Freeboy
Drdanskills
brothaken
emmi
yaw7x
moriztuos
abidemidare
Kay2cee
drewsat
hibeeke
chemistvictor
stainlez
bigmozzy
jaykay05
fijabi
coulfoug
timbilla
gmustapha
bing
denislagert
asif
ancl
Pesewa
asensoelect
liberty2515
gaspardchung
phiribox
isaac311
Mkude
exga
joshuaghana2012
Amart
bejs
joseun
buchi
obodo
Attahir
tettey
gamsky
munajoe
world richest
Tokoko
ManofGod
Gmailer
Hotandholy
148 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty
PostSubject: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 21:12

9jasat ccam for dstv and other sat knw runs on 3month minimum subscriptn servr vry stable and strong.

Last edited by Hotandholy on 2014-01-14, 02:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 21:16

So, how much is it per month ow?
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 21:22

Hotandholy wrote:
you can pm me for a test line before you buy.however we dont sell six or three month account we sell on montly basis!

I think this is good idea for all, 1month is better than all people selling 3 or 6month. cos everybody knows that Dtv can attack any time. please kindly check your PM for test and the price. this will save us money. thanks good work bro keep it up
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 21:54

Gmailer wrote:
So, how much is it per month ow?
[quote]this account working fine with dtv and Canal bro i think it work like this. let me test till tomorrow and i update the house. thanks
Back to top Go down
Tokoko
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 22:04

Hello good people, Please I use a strong 4922A decoder. I want to know detailed explanation on how I can use it with CCcam. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 22:15

ManofGod wrote:
Hotandholy wrote:
you
can pm me for a test line before you buy.however we dont sell six or
three month account we sell on montly basis!

I think this is good idea for all, 1month is better than all people
selling 3 or 6month. cos everybody knows that Dtv can attack any time.
please kindly check your PM for test and the price. this will save us
money. thanks good work bro keep it up
i agree wit u montly act we reduce risk to buyer.meanwhile check ur pm
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 22:21

Tokoko wrote:
Hello good people, Please I use a strong 4922A decoder. I want to know detailed explanation on how I can use it with CCcam. Thanks in advance
My brother u need to upgrade with cccam module software and it will work fine
Back to top Go down
Tokoko
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 22:47

ManofGod wrote:
Tokoko wrote:
Thanks bro I need all details equipment that I need to use it with am novice concerning CCcam
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 22:53

Tokoko wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Tokoko wrote:
Thanks bro I need all details equipment that I need to use it with am novice concerning CCcam
what u need is 4922 firmware, copy it to usb and insert it into your 4922A and upgrade it. then u need a universal router. just buy cccam account and input it into the receiver and connect your router with any sim inside. bro you are live. thanks
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 22:57

no forget me for test acc too or nd d price for onemonth hope it is d same as access fee.
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 23:12

I am using ur test line now and guy am highly impressed u did a good job,ur server is very stable,men dis is wat we need in dis house,i sent u PM earlier,pls i need ur respomd,tanks man
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 23:22

more channel we be added soonest
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 23:27

Pls reply my pm.
Back to top Go down
Attahir
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 23:35

pls am a novice here nd i rilli want to try this ur dstv stuff hw are we going to do abt it, will u kindly teach me the procedures or pm it i will be glad if u help me out.
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 23:42

I appreciate ur effort in making dis a reality and also tanks for the test but pls may i sugest dat if not for anytin can u pls leave the test line to run through out dis weekend for members to have faith and trust in ur server after watching it at least for 3 or 4 days mr hotandholy after which business can start fully thanks
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 23:45

Ur server is really bazing. I can comfirm to every one. Pls let all rush to get it. Tnx bro but pls reply my new pm. Tnx
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-16, 23:46

gamsky wrote:
I am using ur test line now and guy am highly impressed u did a good job,ur server is very stable,men dis is wat we need in dis house,i sent u PM earlier,pls i need ur respomd,tanks man
yes bro u have tested it too, i think i will have more people to cinfirm this good account. this account is too good, bro please send me your account please i cant wait. thanks good work.
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 00:08

abelite wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Tokoko wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Tokoko wrote:
what u need is 4922 firmware, copy it to usb and insert it into your 4922A and upgrade it. then u need a universal router. just buy cccam account and input it into the receiver and connect your router with any sim inside. bro you are live. thanks
IS THE FIRMWARE THE SAME AS THE SOFTWARE?
YES MY BROTHER
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 00:10

Gudnite all members see u tomorow by gods grace
Back to top Go down
Tokoko
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 00:16

gamsky wrote:
abelite wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Tokoko wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Tokoko wrote:
YES MY BROTHER
. Do I need to load money on the sim? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 00:23

you can all check ur pm.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 00:29

Tokoko wrote:
gamsky wrote:
abelite wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Tokoko wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Tokoko wrote:
YES MY BROTHER
. Do I need to load money on the sim? Thanks
yes bro
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 06:55

world richest wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Hotandholy wrote:
you

I think this is good idea for all, 1month is better than all people
selling 3 or 6month. cos everybody knows that Dtv can attack any time.
please kindly check your PM for test and the price. this will save us
money. thanks good work bro keep it up
i agree wit u montly act we reduce risk to buyer.meanwhile check ur pm
wao nice wrk broda ur server doing fine i think the risk involve is ok for monthly payment and my advice is dont change it montly is ok.check ur pm am stil waiting for ur bank details
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 08:42

gamsky wrote:
I appreciate ur effort in making dis a reality and also tanks for the test but pls may i sugest dat if not for anytin can u pls leave the test line to run through out dis weekend for members to have faith and trust in ur server after watching it at least for 3 or 4 days mr hotandholy after which business can start fully thanks
Pls honourable members in this house how do u see my sugestion about mr hotandholy's server which is also blazing and very good for the monthly subscription
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 08:49

gamsky wrote:
gamsky wrote:
Pls honourable members in this house how do u see my sugestion about mr hotandholy's server which is also blazing and very good for the monthly subscription
i think you are right bro, am using it since yesterday and it is blasting well, with foxmovie and i think to me is good. thanks
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 09:35

ManofGod wrote:
gamsky wrote:
gamsky wrote:
i think you are right bro, am using it since yesterday and it is blasting well, with foxmovie and i think to me is good. thanks
Hello to the new guy on board mr hotandholy we are all waiting for ur comments as regard to the segestion made by me,tanks man
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 10:11

Hotandholy wrote:
you can pm me for a test line before you buy.however we dont sell six or three month account we sell on montly basis!
@hotandholy i beg pm me my own test account ooooo i dey wait for you oooooo
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 11:33

Hotandholy wrote:
you
thanks 4 ur appreciation we ar nt done yet in 15days or less d devil tv we b full package canal already full while aljazera we b added dis weekend.for the test line,its 24hours some of you we nt b disconected aftr 24hrs!
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 12:02

[quote="Hotandholy"]
Hotandholy wrote:
you
thanks 4 ur appreciation we ar nt done yet in 15days or less d devil tv we b full package canal already full while aljazera we b added dis weekend.for the test line,its 24hours some of you we nt b disconected aftr 24hrs![/quote
Please don't of my line yet, please send me your Account details I want to pay now. Thanks
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 12:26

@ Hotandholy, pls am waiting for ur reply
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 13:06

Hotandholy wrote:
Hotandholy wrote:
you
thanks 4 ur appreciation we ar nt done yet in 15days or less d devil tv we b full package canal already full while aljazera we b added dis weekend.for the test line,its 24hours some of you we nt b disconected aftr 24hrs!
guy u have really done well interms of the addition of other packages on ur server and ur subscription style is very much ok by me,tanks once again and keep ur server burning like flame
Back to top Go down
buchi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 13:38

Another good account in town. keep it up. Pm me your selling details
Back to top Go down
joseun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 13:58

Bros pls I am new here and and not accessible to pm yet. How do i get this testing. and price for the account. I will appreciate your response
Back to top Go down
http://www.joseunconcepts.com
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 15:03

make me too have my share hotandholy. anyway hope u 've come to stay for good and not like others whom have run away from battle when the going got tough.
Back to top Go down
Amart
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 15:13

Why u people u like free things.... free things aint quality just bare that in mind folks.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 16:45

this account is really superb I hope devils TV will join soon with full package keep it up.
Back to top Go down
joshuaghana2012
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 16:46

joseun wrote:
Bros pls I am new here and and not accessible to pm yet. How do i get this testing. and price for the account. I will appreciate your response

if you a reseller the is good cccam server for you it open all portugosts channels full HD and the is more and good price for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 17:22

joshuaghana2012 wrote:
joseun wrote:

if you a reseller the is good cccam server for you it open all portugosts channels full HD and the is more and good price for you
this is the best account dtv and canal very stable i beg bro please am waiting for mytv and others. thanks
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 18:24

Pls which router is recommendable & price cos l intend buying 4922A.
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 19:39

a beloved ntc member send me a pm after he has tested my server and he said hope the server we not appear and diappear as other server as come and go?here is my response to him:nobody server is bigger than dstv and thr is no hw fake we b original no matter how nice the fake is it can never b original meanwhile dstv can not attack a server the can only upgrade their security to make card sharing difficult and whenever they carry this upgrade jst as the recent surflock it has limit the number of channel a card can share.,,right now it takes one card to share and open two station.so for now the more card you have,the more channel you can open and share and the more money you subscrip.this days,server owner spend more.also dstv can block a card if they find out its been share.that is the only two ways they attack server they dont attack serve directlyr...meanwhile 9jasat was design having the buying in mind that was why we only sell on monthly basis to reduce their risk while we take the major risk. the buyer comes first in the mind of 9jasat...another question again was, can we watch big brother whn it start on this servr and my response is evrytin being equal you we not only watch big brother both all channel in 15days or less.......for those that regust for test check your pm...once again 9jasat was design bearing customer in mind to reduce their risk and i can only assure you 9jasat we never die because we hav good access to get cards all over the world.
Back to top Go down
Mkude
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 20:22

send me a test acct bro,i cant pm you.Thanx in advance
Back to top Go down
Mkude
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 20:35

thanx,i got it
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 20:42

evry username 4rm hot1-hot30 we b put off aftr d match.thank u.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 20:50

Hotandholy wrote:
evry username 4rm hot1-hot30 we b put off aftr d match.thank u.

yes bro u can go ahead i think we have enjoy your service. bro dont forget you promise to increase the channels thanks> GOOD JOB bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 20:54

Hotandholy wrote:
a
beloved ntc member send me a pm after he has tested my server and he
said hope the server we not appear and diappear as other server as come
and go?here is my response to him:nobody server is bigger than dstv and
thr is no hw fake we b original no matter how nice the fake is it can
never b original meanwhile dstv can not attack a server the can only
upgrade their security to make card sharing difficult and whenever they
carry this upgrade jst as the recent surflock it has limit the number of
channel a card can share.,,right now it takes one card to share and
open two station.so for now the more card you have,the more channel you
can open and share and the more money you subscrip.this days,server
owner spend more.also dstv can block a card if they find out its been
share.that is the only two ways they attack server they dont attack
serve directlyr...meanwhile 9jasat was design having the buying in mind
that was why we only sell on monthly basis to reduce their risk while we
take the major risk. the buyer comes first in the mind of
9jasat...another question again was, can we watch big brother whn it
start on this servr and my response is evrytin being equal you we not
only watch big brother both all channel in 15days or less.......for
those that regust for test check your pm...once again 9jasat was design
bearing customer in mind to reduce their risk and i can only assure you
9jasat we never die because we hav good access to get cards all over the
world.
check ur pm and enjoy d kings cup
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 20:58

Hotandholy wrote:
Hotandholy wrote:
a
beloved ntc member send me a pm after he has tested my server and he
said hope the server we not appear and diappear as other server as come
and go?here is my response to him:nobody server is bigger than dstv and
thr is no hw fake we b original no matter how nice the fake is it can
never b original meanwhile dstv can not attack a server the can only
upgrade their security to make card sharing difficult and whenever they
carry this upgrade jst as the recent surflock it has limit the number of
channel a card can share.,,right now it takes one card to share and
open two station.so for now the more card you have,the more channel you
can open and share and the more money you subscrip.this days,server
owner spend more.also dstv can block a card if they find out its been
share.that is the only two ways they attack server they dont attack
serve directlyr...meanwhile 9jasat was design having the buying in mind
that was why we only sell on monthly basis to reduce their risk while we
take the major risk. the buyer comes first in the mind of
9jasat...another question again was, can we watch big brother whn it
start on this servr and my response is evrytin being equal you we not
only watch big brother both all channel in 15days or less.......for
those that regust for test check your pm...once again 9jasat was design
bearing customer in mind to reduce their risk and i can only assure you
9jasat we never die because we hav good access to get cards all over the
world.
check ur pm and enjoy d kings cup
all test requst answer already u cn njoy d match. some test we also go of tomoro by 11am while all username from hot1-hot30 we go off few minute aftr d match.thanks
Back to top Go down
Tokoko
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 21:26

Me too I want to do this cccam ooo, I have 4922A what else do I need?
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 23:31

bros i never get mine oo. and can u pls reply my PM. all the questions i asked. but pls i still need the txt line bros.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-17, 23:55

realy enjoy madrid match with the test line u gave me check ur pm i nid d act vry urgent nw.cos am ok wit d test.kip d gud wrk going and do as u say by adding more statn.bigbrothr in the corner we dnt wanna mix it
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty2013-05-18, 06:14

Enjoy yourselves peeps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS Empty

Back to top Go down

9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next