Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty
PostSubject: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-06, 11:01

Among all other inactive mods that was dethrone as a leader OBODO is different. A man OBODO is a great technical man and his personality to help others and quick solutions in sattelite world, phones and any other discussion. I was invited by him to this site and many of my usernames were blocked when I didn't understand until now that things are wide opened.Obodo is a great man that this site should not be excluded among the dons. He profers solutions to problems as quick like hand of the clock, situations and time constrain might had been the problem to step back a bit but a functioning dead dog. We are missing many gists from him presently with the things am seeing from another world. Pls the great DONSwe need him to put heads together, he is different and he has a lot for this great forum.

Site owner and Admins can check what he has done his capacity again and I will advice if he can be restored as mod again. We are missing and it will be bad if we lose such rear gem to other competiting site...The word is enough for the wise. I will be glad if u find a positive response to this and a restoration within short period.Thanks

One love 9jacity

Long life 9jacity

copied;
Site Owners
Admin
Mods
Members
Others

Signed

Mod smile
Chief whip.
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-06, 11:23

Thank you
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-06, 12:37

We really need the guy...#Truth#
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-06, 12:38

We really need the guy...#Truth#
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-06, 19:46

Who made u chief whip?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-06, 19:57

Safex wrote:
Who made u chief whip?
don't mind the animal magabourn
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-06, 23:38

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Safex wrote:
Who made u chief whip?
don't mind the animal magabourn
ha!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-07, 06:51

@safex join the matter arising and ignore the empty vessel's talk.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-07, 07:21

smile2012 wrote:
@safex join the matter arising and ignore the empty vessel's talk.
don't u knw that u are more than stupid. Did u think u can talk to me like others? I will continue to be given u what u want here. I'm fully welcome ur trouble in anywhere u want it. U think that everybody here is wicked like u. I must continue abusing u till john bull arrived here.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-07, 07:25

@smile u don't deserve to be a moderator here because u are very wicked among all the moderators here. How can u give person 1month ban, With non-reason because he is saying the truth. I repeat ur mama did not feed u well.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-07, 07:51

@, smile2012 and peter report to only moderators thread and do the correction thre, about this issues of OBODO i we look to it n next 24hrs
Please no more abused in open forum i repeat no abused in open forum no one is greater than this forum

Thks.

Thread luck
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty2015-06-07, 09:22

Obodo mod right restored happy Sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.   OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL. Empty

Back to top Go down

OBODO'S RIGHT AS MOD MUST BE RESTORED- LETTER TO SITE OWNER,ASHEWO AND ANCL.
Page 1 of 1