Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronaldo reveals the best manager he's ever worked with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lanrexoyin
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Ronaldo reveals the best manager he's ever worked with Empty
PostSubject: Ronaldo reveals the best manager he's ever worked with   Ronaldo reveals the best manager he's ever worked with Empty2015-11-14, 12:00

The Portugal forward, who has worked under Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti, has explained why Sir Alex Ferguson is the best manager he's ever had

Cristiano Ronaldo believes that Sir Alex Ferguson is the best coach he’s ever worked with.

Ronaldo was signed by Ferguson as an 18-year-old for £12.2 million in 2003 and went on to win three Premier League titles and the Champions League during his six seasons at Manchester United.

The Madrid star, who has also played under Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti, explains why the retired United boss is the best manager he’s ever had.

"I just have to say thank you for what [Ferguson] did for me," the Portugal international said in an interview with Jonathan Ross for ITV.
Back to top Go down

Ronaldo reveals the best manager he's ever worked with
Page 1 of 1