Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’

+5
FREDRICKEBUN
faithchild
irondehero42
Ashawo
9 posters
Ashawo
Ashawo

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty
PostSubject: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-17, 10:32

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Buk1

After Floyd Mayweather defeated Manny Pacquiao in the richest boxing fight in history, a Ghanaian professional boxer/actor, Braimah Isaac Kamoko also known as Bukom Bukom has challenged the undefeated American champion to a fight.

Bukom is also an undefeated champion who won all his 27 fights. The boxer took to Facebook to let the world know that he would like to discipline Floyd Mayweather, who has won all his 48 professional fights.

Bukom, 35, wrote “i want to meet mayweather face to face. the way i am mean that boy, is too know too much. if i am fight him i am discipline him small…
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-17, 10:45

The guy wan destroy his yeye face...he thinks na juju
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-17, 16:02

very funny
faithchild

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-17, 21:20

rhe guy want cheap pubicity
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 08:09

lmao...u r right
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 08:09

lmao...u r right
FREDRICKEBUN

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 10:16

Let see him challenge him first but i promise bukom bukom that his face will be destroy like person who fight lion.
hacker111

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 10:37

funny man my friend go and find some banku to eat, you think boxing is a funny game
SUREMAJESTY

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 12:26

All the way challenging
All thesame game
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-19, 09:21

IYA maa je bobo yii ju
Lotto zeus

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-19, 10:25

Will never happen because of the vast difference in thier weights. Bukom is cruzer weight(closer to heavy weight) while mayweather is welter weight(closer to lightweight)
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-19, 11:43

Hmmmm

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’