Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’

Go down 
+5
FREDRICKEBUN
faithchild
irondehero42
smile2012
Ashawo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty
PostSubject: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-17, 10:32

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Buk1

After Floyd Mayweather defeated Manny Pacquiao in the richest boxing fight in history, a Ghanaian professional boxer/actor, Braimah Isaac Kamoko also known as Bukom Bukom has challenged the undefeated American champion to a fight.

Bukom is also an undefeated champion who won all his 27 fights. The boxer took to Facebook to let the world know that he would like to discipline Floyd Mayweather, who has won all his 48 professional fights.

Bukom, 35, wrote “i want to meet mayweather face to face. the way i am mean that boy, is too know too much. if i am fight him i am discipline him small…
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-17, 10:45

The guy wan destroy his yeye face...he thinks na juju
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-17, 16:02

very funny
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-17, 21:20

rhe guy want cheap pubicity
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 08:09

lmao...u r right
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 08:09

lmao...u r right
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 10:16

Let see him challenge him first but i promise bukom bukom that his face will be destroy like person who fight lion.
Back to top Go down
hacker111
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 10:37

funny man my friend go and find some banku to eat, you think boxing is a funny game
Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-18, 12:26

All the way challenging
All thesame game
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-19, 09:21

IYA maa je bobo yii ju
Back to top Go down
Lotto zeus
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-19, 10:25

Will never happen because of the vast difference in thier weights. Bukom is cruzer weight(closer to heavy weight) while mayweather is welter weight(closer to lightweight)
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty2015-11-19, 11:43

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’   Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghanaian Boxer To Floyd Mayweather: ‘I Want To Discipline That Boy’
Page 1 of 1