Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies

Go down 
+140
faj
mosesoguche
doncrust
speedyn2013
smile2012
Advans
obenar
chiagozie274
chopup
bissallah
slide05
dabihet
Gmoore4luv
nanny67
iykmora
abelite
joseun
akpos4real
Uchennascanty
Olybra
izuakachinkoro
theloveth
olola
yaw7x
Honourable
gdad
Taoboy@eko
matas inc
Satfinder
Nalerigu
shawsky21
Fishegg45
tala4good
lackhers2
Vince01
Cabes
Talkwisdom
osteen
geenak2011
oladat
Tmanna2
Menachelsea
paizo10
SULEIMAN01
obodo
Easylank
Mag4favour
austin kofi boakye
Kennethmomoh
kazeem56
Emvino
Remmyjex
cosmas
joshuaghana2012
triumphant
billy betrand apeadu
microsat
bejs
sekwena
Swash4u
Sensicut07
samdada
Losaries
Don1
odofin
hibeeke
Brainy02
Kay2cee
Gmailer
akanjoe
tundo2k7
Olupeace12
chuku desaipole
D REAL MAN
Ainadd
tuns71
papacita
Awai
world richest
Adekunle23
Lordomasia
xboxmoi
donfolex
Jimbello
brainbox
Bidsat
oscar4free2air
Okenna4cj
Okoeguale kenneth
buzz_tech
step
shytunde
justhots4u
boffin da thunder
Segzykay
bola_yeni
Obi4real
moschnitnt
skillin
ancl
next22
BOBBY
tunji4reel
Arno
shittu191
deeplo
chelski
elburn4real
obinnaj
naijaobi
Hussein53
louismikkyfun
bellokingson
Precious4luv
faisalmarafa
yemiola
kensonique
opedaranijo
Okoegualek
ishbert
Benco
michael john
Yinka4dad
owoatiswagga
akin4b
showskey
edwar
attalord
Abdullahi
Criss
Ashawo
dman
bobotejay
stay
teebrown
abou1
Sense4
Jamzeey
John bull
144 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty
PostSubject: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-01-01, 09:22

Eutelsat W3A, 7 deg East: tps: 11192(V)3210, 10976(V) 3333, 12728(V)30000.
Astra 2b, 28.2 deg East T.p:12599(V) 3250, 12572(V)2854, 12617(V)9999
NSS7, 22 deg W  
tps: 10986(V)30000
Eutelsat 4/7, 36 deg East: tps: 12437(H)23437
Intelsat 7/10 68.5 deg East: tps: 12722(H)26657, 12722(V)26657, 12682(H)26657,
Sirius 4, 4.8 deg East:
T.P: 12605(V) 29950
Back to top Go down
Jamzeey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Is dat all   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-01-14, 15:59

Is dat all
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-01-26, 09:38

For those that want to watch FA cup you need to track eutelsat w3, for premiership you need RDV,MBC, RTS, etc. For champions league track sirius4 and w3.
Back to top Go down
Jamzeey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: How do we get dat   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-01-26, 11:14

How do we get dat
Back to top Go down
Sense4
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-01-26, 12:50

I want to restart my phone and i forgort the password, how can i do it now
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-01, 14:04

what about the size of dish to be used?
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-01, 17:46

Eutelsat w4(Dstv, Hitv), Sirius 4, Nss7, Intelsat(Mytv), Astra(Multi tv n Infinity) can work on 60cm(Size of hitv dish while Mbc needs in 90cm and above in Nigeria then for Nilesat you need 1.8 and above depending on your location.
Back to top Go down
teebrown
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-01, 18:25

JOHN BULL... Keep the fire burning... Tee is with U! lol!
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-01, 23:25

cheers
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-07, 06:52

Enjoy all mid-week matches on Mbc.
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-08, 23:35

please guys is there any config with this info,using mytv decorder, and how do i set up every thing? plz helpful guys help me,i have MYTV and i am missing EPL
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
bobotejay
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-21, 10:35

TNX 4 D JOB, PLEASE IN NEED SOFTWARE, SETTING AND THE CODE TO WATCH HITV, DSTV AND MYTV ON STRONG DECODER.
Back to top Go down
dman
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-22, 12:48

go to sharemobile and enter search for upload and type unlockme,download and instal it after installation open the app and enter unlock after some minite it wil show u the unlock code
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-23, 13:11

go to sharemobile and enter search for upload and type unlockme,download and instal it after installation open the app and enter unlock after some minite it wil show u the unlock code

what are talking about, unlockme for phone or for decoder.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-23, 13:14

abou1 wrote:
@dmango to sharemobile and enter search for upload and type unlockme,download and instal it after installation open the app and enter unlock after some minite it wil show u the unlock code

what are u talking about, unlockme for phone or for decoder.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-02-23, 13:42

Abeg make una no tear my belle with laugh
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-03-11, 12:04

Bros how about those of us in ghana(gh).
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-03-12, 12:46

Any satellite we can receive with 65cm dat means you can receive with 90cm
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-03-12, 21:35

@jb is their any posible way dat al dis dstv made like pvr decorder can be cracked?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-03-14, 13:58

Pls is it possible to track hotbird8 at 13degree west? If it is possible what size of dish can i use?
Back to top Go down
attalord
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-03-14, 20:08

how to get dstv chennels on strong decoder
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-03-15, 11:39

@attalord
first make sure your dish is in dstv direction, then blindscan.
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-03-15, 20:27

make tinz eazy wat is dstv position????? as in degree
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-03-19, 12:59

input this on ur decoder preferably strong 12437H23438 eutelsat w4
Try tracking from left to right slowly,at a point the signal bar on your screen will rise sharply, locate tis this point and tight your dish.Then move the from down to up slowly till you hit green.If this signal strength is low try turning your lnbf.
Back to top Go down
edwar
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-04-02, 17:04

am in zambia i need to watch super sport channels help email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
showskey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-02, 05:04

Thanks oga jb but can i use 1m dish to track mbc 2 & max pls 4fwd it to my mail. For those dat can not receive full signal for mbc3 rodrigues it is confirmed dat u need 1m dish. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
akin4b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-02, 11:01

pls bros can u tell and explain to me how to install and open new chanel on strong decoder tnx
Back to top Go down
owoatiswagga
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-04, 11:35

i dey use d old decoder and thx
to dis grt side,i learnt how to
input frequency thru d TP
setup...i av
BBAv,daystar,cctv,dish.but pls
help me out with great
frequencies to get better
channels....thx
Back to top Go down
Yinka4dad
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-04, 13:08

Guys cn i gt any installer @ibadan. Wth a cheap price.Plz
Back to top Go down
michael john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-04, 14:10

Pls help me with ATN FREQUENCIES
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-04, 18:15

michael john wrote:
Pls help me with ATN FREQUENCIES
12283H27500
Back to top Go down
Benco
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-05, 00:21

I'M USING STRONGE DECODER.My press tv, Emmanuel tv and some other station is not showing over 3 months till now, give me the new frequency and symbol rate. I live in nigeria.pls...
Back to top Go down
Benco
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-05, 00:54

ALL THOSE NEW STATION HAS COME OUT ON MULTItv (infinity) like Bollywood, infinity sport & OTHERS. How do i receive those station, please help me with the new frequency & symbol rate to open them. Pls....
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-05, 21:55

Benco wrote:
ALL THOSE NEW STATION HAS COME OUT ON MULTItv (infinity) like Bollywood, infinity sport & OTHERS. How do i receive those station, please help me with the new frequency & symbol rate to open them. Pls....
follow here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ishbert
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-06, 02:07

how do one becomes a professional installer
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-05-06, 09:41

ishbert wrote:
how do one becomes a professional installer
check tru d forums.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-06-02, 02:59

@everyone,thank u 4 making dis place lively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-06-02, 05:26

hi john pls what is different btw 4910hd or 4699z decoder and did know the price of the two decoder
Back to top Go down
opedaranijo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-06-08, 02:29

I buy new strong and it didnt get d yoruba movie on it (kilosele) bt wen i take it to my friend place, it show.
Wat can i do and my signal is ok 92
Back to top Go down
kensonique
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: kensonique   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-06, 19:47

John bull wrote:
For those that want to watch FA cup you need to track eutelsat w3, for premiership you need RDV,MBC, RTS, etc. For champions league track sirius4 and w3.

i know about mbc/w3 7deg but where is sirius4 located? please help me. send answer to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-06, 22:57

kensonique wrote:
John bull wrote:

i know about mbc/w3 7deg but where is sirius4 located? please help me. send answer to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this will help u a lot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kensonique
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-07, 02:20

yemiola wrote:
kensonique wrote:
John bull wrote:

thank boss, i am so, so, thankful to you for that site you sent me. i want learn how to install cband dishes with the actuter and the positioner and the disecq expcially trapping tips as to how ti start to the end. please can you help me? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kensonique
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-07, 02:23

kensonique wrote:
yemiola wrote:
kensonique wrote:
John bull wrote:

thank boss, i am so, so, thankful to you for that site you sent me. i want learn how to install cband dishes with the actuter and the positioner and the disecq expcially trapping tips as to how ti start to the end. please can you help me? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my email; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
faisalmarafa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-29, 05:01

micro box is da best box dat unlocked all da scramble channals
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-29, 11:17

How much is micro-box.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-29, 11:22

Can Micro-box Unscramble SSHD channels.
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-29, 12:50

bobotejay wrote:
TNX 4 D JOB, PLEASE IN NEED SOFTWARE, SETTING AND THE CODE TO WATCH HITV, DSTV AND MYTV ON STRONG DECODER.
All you have to do is to buy a 4799X model of decoder and follow the installation instruction or call a qualified installer and you'll enjoy it all.
Back to top Go down
michael john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-31, 07:13

Pls i need frequency on CRTV
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-31, 08:38

why is str4799x, 4899x and 2012 fta receivers not in Rivers State.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty2011-07-31, 09:51

pls in wch states can we get dis receiver and how much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies   Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies Empty

Back to top Go down

Receivable Satellites in Nigeria and their frequencies
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next