Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pls how will i install the sw

Go down 
+4
dennis otu
bellokingson
olofin17
golgibodi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
golgibodi
Novice
Novice

pls how will i install the sw Empty
PostSubject: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-18, 23:44

pls how will i install the sw on my avatar 2, and where can i get the sw
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 00:42

have never see hw to dload to my avatar here, pls some1 to help
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: HOW TO UPGRADE AVATAR 2   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 01:49

olofin17 wrote:

How to upgrade the software to AVATAR-2 dongle

1. Use cross RS-232 cable that comes with your avatar to connect the dongle and PC.(Keep the dongle power off)

2. Run the upgrade tool “GxDownloader.exe download it from their site

3. Setting tool one by one:

SERIAL PORT:setting to the right COM port which PC connected,if desktop PC normally will be
COM1,if Laptop PC,need check exactly Port number.

File: select the target software which need upgrade and follow this configuration

Chip type:GX6102

Xtal:4MHz

flash:SPI Flash

Memory type: SDRAM

Memory Size:64Mbit

SERIAL PORT:COM 1

MODE:DOWNLOAD

SECTION :ALL

FILE:CBT_GX6102(S01-A6V4-USEY4)

5. PRESS or Enter (Download)button. Turn on the dongle, then start new software download.

It will show Mission completed then your upgrade is finished,then you can set your dongle back to factory settings or unplug it and replug it back into sector then enjoy use.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 03:33

Were can i donwload d software, d link
Back to top Go down
dennis otu
Novice
Novice
dennis otu

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 04:14

PLEASE joyful follow this link[/quotehttp://cardsharing.us/forum/attachments/free-servers/3130d1315906000-avatar-sd-card-dongle-africa-newest-software-lsa-cbt_gx6102-s01-a6v4-usey4-2011-08
Back to top Go down
dennis otu
Novice
Novice
dennis otu

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 04:22

Joyful wrote:
Were can i donwload d software, d link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 04:48

Bros dennis otu i have there but dey say i have not permitted to access it after register wit dem pls help me out or pm me at my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 05:31

bellokingson wrote:
olofin17 wrote:

How to upgrade the software to AVATAR-2 dongle

1. Use cross RS-232 cable that comes with your avatar to connect the dongle and PC.(Keep the dongle power off)

2. Run the upgrade tool “GxDownloader.exe download it from their site

3. Setting tool one by one:

SERIAL PORT:setting to the right COM port which PC connected,if desktop PC normally will be
COM1,if Laptop PC,need check exactly Port number.

File: select the target software which need upgrade and follow this configuration

Chip type:GX6102

Xtal:4MHz

flash:SPI Flash

Memory type: SDRAM

Memory Size:64Mbit

SERIAL PORT:COM 1

MODE:DOWNLOAD

SECTION :ALL

FILE:CBT_GX6102(S01-A6V4-USEY4)

5. PRESS or Enter (Download)button. Turn on the dongle, then start new software download.

It will show Mission completed then your upgrade is finished,then you can set your dongle back to factory settings or unplug it and replug it back into sector then enjoy use.

best explanation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 06:24

I know haw to upgrade but no sw wit me, and i hv being link but no access was giving to me pls people help me pm d sw 4 av2 at my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 06:36

Joyful wrote:
I know haw to upgrade but no sw wit me, and i hv being link but no access was giving to me pls people help me pm d sw 4 av2 at my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
expect the firmware from this mail now asagunla......@yahoo
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 06:41

Sent to your mail box
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 07:01

i av all the necessary files for my upload but my problem is that my dongle cable does not install the software on my dongle. the serial to usb that i got from a friend is male so it cant work with it. pls if you can assist me with a serial to usb i will appreciate it so much i will pay for the fuel to do the loading of the software. pls pm me or state ur opinion here thanks
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 07:28

yemiola wrote:
i av all the necessary files for my upload but my problem is that my dongle cable does not install the software on my dongle. the serial to usb that i got from a friend is male so it cant work with it. pls if you can assist me with a serial to usb i will appreciate it so much i will pay for the fuel to do the loading of the software. pls pm me or state ur opinion here thanks
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 07:31

chelski ur message is carrying only the quote pls say something to help me out. thanks
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 07:36

yemiola wrote:
i don't think is your cable fault,just follow bellokingson steps very well and make sure all this are talling with yours Gx6102,4mhz,spiflash,sdram,64mbit then you're g2g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 07:39

chelski you got pm.reply asap
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 07:40

yemiola wrote:
i don't think is your cable fault,just follow bellokingson steps very well and make sure all this are talling with yours Gx6102,4mhz,spiflash,sdram,64mbit then you're g2g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 07:48

i did all the neccessary procedure but it refuse to download,i used a pc instead of laptop.i open the gwloader,set it as was showed on the tutorial on how to upgrade,insert the new software and click download but nothing move on download level,i exstract the software from rar file to bin file.it is about 2mb on size,pls where did i go wrong?pls house help me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 08:00

What am seing is july software. Pls help me with the avatar2 latest software. My email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanx.
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 08:07

Peroluv wrote:
What am seing is july software. Pls help me with the avatar2 latest software. My email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanx.
check your inbox for it
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 09:27

obviouschild wrote:
i did all the neccessary procedure but it refuse to download,i used a pc instead of laptop.i open the gwloader,set it as was showed on the tutorial on how to upgrade,insert the new software and click download but nothing move on download level,i exstract the software from rar file to bin file.it is about 2mb on size,pls where did i go wrong?pls house help me
PUnplug your dongle sector first and after you press download you plug the sector back
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 10:22

pls help after upgrading my avatar 2 the 2
lights are red.ho can i slove this problem
help pls
Back to top Go down
dennis otu
Novice
Novice
dennis otu

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-09-19, 10:37

boe wrote:
pls help after upgrading my avatar 2 the 2
lights are red.ho can i slove this problem
help pls
check ur w3 signal, n u ve 2 connect 4 like 5 to 10mins so dat ur av2 will upgrade itself
Back to top Go down
greatkwame
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty2011-10-07, 10:49

need help on how to upgrade avatar dongle with sd card. cant find the chip code. guys help out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pls how will i install the sw   pls how will i install the sw Empty

Back to top Go down

pls how will i install the sw
Page 1 of 1