Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty
PostSubject: Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.   Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty2016-03-23, 22:31

Who deleted my thread i complained about the guy that collected my recharge card and did not give me my data. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. My johnbull i hope you can see what your forum has turned into in the hands of some bad mod.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.   Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty2016-03-23, 23:02

You are in Nigeria so be wise
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.   Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty2016-03-23, 23:26

Ashawo wrote:
@ashawo please kindly reply my PM
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.   Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty2016-03-24, 08:01

which thread michaelblackky
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.   Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty2016-03-24, 10:20

peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
too late
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.   Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty2016-03-25, 06:07

Hey yah...Michael.that on don go
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.   Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty2016-03-25, 08:57

Ashawo wrote:
peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
too late
ashawo please nah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.   Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who deleted my thread. One of the moderator here is encouraging scammers here or is a scammer too.
Page 1 of 1