Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Startrack vs Strong

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Startrack vs Strong  Empty
PostSubject: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 18:50

Hi guys,it seems that most of the 9ja friends used Strong receivers for viewing sats,using it the Vodka..lol but I can't found any post for card sharing for strong without going thru the net..I also knew about the strong software for dstv cards,which we know that only few receivers can pfrform such operations.↲
Here Gambia we used Startrack and I 've worked the strong,my experienced to both the strong and the startrack..with the startrck receiver we do the following,↲↲
.Card sharing using startrack with a card reader and using a serial cable connected behind the other another startrack receiver(s) and share the a smart of your choice making it possible to dual view and even 4 to 6 views. Also it has a very powerful tuner and can move with vodka without freezing..It also work with d%tv latest software...May be the strong is more powerful?
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 19:02

Strong is just not strong by name it is very strong
Back to top Go down
boura80
Novice
Novice
boura80

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 19:09

whch startrck receiver are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 19:14

faaljanko wrote:
Hi guys,it seems that most of the 9ja friends used Strong receivers for viewing sats,using it the Vodka..lol but I can't found any post for card sharing for strong without going thru the net..I also knew about the strong software for dstv cards,which we know that only few receivers can pfrform such operations.↲
Here Gambia we used Startrack and I 've worked the strong,my experienced to both the strong and the startrack..with the startrck receiver we do the following,↲↲
.Card sharing using startrack with a card reader and using a serial cable connected behind the other another startrack receiver(s) and share the a smart of your choice making it possible to dual view and even 4 to 6 views. Also it has a very powerful tuner and can move with vodka without freezing..It also work with d%tv latest software...May be the strong is more powerful?
to me the only advantage startrack have over strong is splitter, it can comfortably split card which strong also do if you can get original 4669x. Startrack have no usb slut, no wireless settings, no dongle. It has only one option which rs232 e.g check startrack 550 mpeng 2. Startrack also needs a sensor which is normally attach to the back for splitting which can get spoil anytime anyday unlike strong that requires only cable. Startrack official website page lacks support for the device. Strong is cheap. To me strong will ever remain the best.
Back to top Go down
boura80
Novice
Novice
boura80

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 19:37

StarTrack support site www.swstar.org
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 19:43

THEN, LET US GIVE KUDOS TO STRONG TECHNOLOGIES FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 19:44

True guys I love u all..thanks for ur support..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 20:05

@JB still not believes that startrack cannot work with dongle.It works and it has a model that got a USB PORT infact double ports..It also has WIRELESS settings without using sensor..these splitter are wireless with a 12volt from the receiver to the wireless device...Strong can't do that...yet not the best..
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 20:14

boura80 wrote:
StarTrack support site www.swstar.org
drop software link from this site.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 20:17

faaljanko wrote:
@JB still not believes that startrack cannot work with dongle.It works and it has a model that got a USB PORT infact double ports..It also has WIRELESS settings without using sensor..these splitter are wireless with a 12volt from the receiver to the wireless device...Strong can't do that...yet not the best..
except you're not talking of startrack 550
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 20:59

the 1 with usb ports double card readder and double sharing...pressing 9339 on the remote and get all access

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-08, 21:11

all the ones,non card readers can work with dongle and can be home client during the sharing..Also I've sensors for sharing and they're still working and I don't believed that they would spoil at anytime as you said. Let's try to give out correct informations better than hidding the truth about each receiver.Now tell us about Strong?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-09, 01:51

faaljanko wrote:
all the ones,non card readers can work with dongle and can be home client during the sharing..Also I've sensors for sharing and they're still working and I don't believed that they would spoil at anytime as you said. Let's try to give out correct informations better than hidding the truth about each receiver.Now tell us about Strong?
we ain't quarrelling right? If you are then i take my leave and mind you i'm not hiding any info!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-09, 02:18

Yea we ain't quarelling I was defending Startrack and the truth that's all.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty2011-10-09, 05:43

Especially the strong SRT 4930 HD rules the best ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Startrack vs Strong    Startrack vs Strong  Empty

Back to top Go down

Startrack vs Strong
Page 1 of 1