Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration Empty
PostSubject: President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration   President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration Empty2016-12-12, 08:10

Nigerian President Mohammadu Buhari have encouraged Nigerians not to loose faith in the APC led administration.

President Buhari said this on Sunday in his Eid-el-Maulud message to Muslims.

He encouraged Muslims to be peaceful, tolerant, generous, honest, wise as the prophet Muhammed whom they celebrate his birth taught.

President Buhari said his administration have secured ” a just and fair society, and our efforts are beginning to yield dividends in curbing terrorism, militancy, corruption and other crimes that devalue our humanity.”

Read full statement below

“PRESIDENT BUHARI’S 2016 EID-EL- MAULUD MESSAGE TO THE NATION

Dear Compatriots,

“Again the calendar of life has brought us into another period of celebration, and deep reflection. Celebration, because we are marking the birth of Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him), and deep reflection, because it is another opportunity of pausing, taking a deep breath and reflecting on the current realities before us.

“First of all, I wish all Muslims a happy and memorable celebration of the birth of the great Prophet, through whose teachings, particularly on peaceful living, tolerance, sobriety, generosity, sacrifice and honesty, and wisdom, the nation has gained immensely in building a harmonious and prosperous society. The universal truths of the Prophet’s values remain unchanged.

“Against all odds, we have used these pillars of strength in securing a just and fair society, and our efforts are beginning to yield dividends in curbing terrorism, militancy, corruption and other crimes that devalue our humanity.

“As we use the memorable occasion of this celebration to reflect on our current challenges, I urge you not to lose faith in the ability of this administration to make a difference in the lives of our people.

“The reality of the temporary challenges should not undermine our hope, reverse our collective will to succeed, or divide us; rather it should remind us of why we need to stay together, fight together and succeed together. We all share a vision of a better Nigeria, and we will all share in the responsibility of building the country of our dreams.

“As we look forward to 2017 with hope and huge expectations, let me assure you that with collective dedication and hard work, we will overcome the mountain of economic difficulties, and return our country to the path of prosperity.

“The 2017 Budget proposals which I will lay before the National Assembly on Wednesday, will contain measures that we are confident will get the nation out of its economic woods.

“As we celebrate and reflect, I wish all Nigerians a peaceful Eid-el-Maulud.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI

PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

DECEMBER 11, 2016″

President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration 4597120_z72_jpeg178dd37f795bf5e9bc7a431740f7d702
Back to top Go down

President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration
Page 1 of 1