Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit

Go down 
+7
Aphis20
John bull
justhermed007
moschnitnt
sean
ancl
Precious4luv
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty
PostSubject: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 14:36

Odemwingie Blames Tb Joshua (super Rubbish)

Meanwhile, Super Eagles striker Osaze Odemwingie has blamed the prediction of Prophet TB Joshua for Nigeria’s failure to qualify for next year’s Nations Cup.

In a chat with reporters at the reception hall of the Transcorp Hilton shortly after the match, Osaze agreed that he did not play to expectations in the match but said the prediction of Prophet Joshua also put pressure on the team.

"Yes, I would say I am sorry to Nigerians for not playing according to expectation and I believe I did not play well in the match. But the prediction of Prophet TB Joshua really affected us.

"We thought we could see him and see how he could overturn the negative prediction but the officials came with another prophet who prayed for us and told us that all was well.

"But in all we did not do our own bit of the job well as players and we are not happy that we won’t play at the forthcoming Nations Cup."

"My hope was high before the kick-off. We are really sorry for disappointing Nigerians. It is a sad day for me and my colleagues.

"The coach has done his best but we the players really messed up."
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 14:44

Dat is rubbish does the prophet hold ur leg on the field of play?
Back to top Go down
sean
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 14:52

Africans and their stories , how can we even use this mentality to take the world cup ...........
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 15:22

I am sorry for you Mr. Osaze. Although, I am happy that you are even able to admit you did not play your part. Bcos you did not.

Guys shld also admit the fact that the prediction could also have an impact on the players mentality on the field or even before the match. I had pesonally not heard of any predictions from anywhere.

It only struck my ears after the match. Sorry 9ja, somtyms lifes unbelievable in times like that, bcos its past and gone.

Hail almighty 9ja, you live to prove yourselves another day.

Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
justhermed007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 15:49

abi oo don't mind them all the super chicken after admitting they got all the motivations needed before the match from soccer federation board....it's a pity.....I believe Nigeria don't have "world class" player for now.....
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 16:07

So funny
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 18:31

can u imagine such unreasonable excuses,this time it is T.B Joshua,soon it will be weather,later it will be field,before it was coach.Can they ever live to expection? Well i guess they do when it comes to ashawa n yanga business.
Back to top Go down
Cabes
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 20:32

Oh bros u get mouth see wat was TB Joshas preditions of d macth
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-10-12, 21:28

So osase too believ n prophercy nawa ooo
Back to top Go down
odunmanuel
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-12-04, 00:37

nawa for osaze oo instead for him to accept there failure.
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-12-04, 08:41

Such a lame excuse
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty2011-12-05, 15:38

he can go tell hell, did T.B. Joshua enter the field to play. it was eleven men vs eleven men. i dont think nigerian players have character anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit   Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit Empty

Back to top Go down

Odemwingie Osaze Blames Tb Joshua's Prediction for Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit
Page 1 of 1