Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua

Go down 
+21
spygens
helnkay
tennybiz
Lottodream
Fishegg45
Emyjones97
Stevolat
dabel04
world richest
fxprof
otiamoney
sunnydevess
Kay2cee
D REAL MAN
Gmailer
ja2
osemiede
Fred007
bazzikk
munajoe
microsat
25 posters
AuthorMessage
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 07:57

The General Overseer of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations,
Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, says Nigeria’s Super Eagles would
defeat Burkina Faso in Sunday’s final of the Africa Cup of Nations in
South Africa. T.B. Joshua, who warned Eagles’ coach, Stephen Keshi to avoid
conceding a late minute goal in their AFCON Group C opener against
the Burkinabe, told P.M.NEWS that Nigeria’s case in the Nations Cup
final this year is like the biblical Jacob who wrestled with God,
saying that “on Sunday we’ll tell God unless He gives us our heart’s
desire we’ll not let Him go. “The cloud is darker over Nigeria’s Super Eagles, but with God we’ll
scale through. If it were not to be the final, anything could have
happened. The first match we played with Burkina Faso, it was just
by the grace of God that it ended in a draw. “On Sunday, our opponents will play defensively because they will
be looking out for penalty shootout at the end of the game. They will
also play through three of their strikers upfront; one of them very
tall and huge player and two others. “What I’m seeing I don’t want to say it because it would be too
frightening, but I want to assure that we’ll scale through the
challenge on Sunday. Prophet T.B. Joshua The prophet who established a football club, My People FC to groom
young players, however, warned the Eagles not to allow Burkina
Faso to score first in the final, saying that “if this happened the
Burkinabe would fall back to defend the goal, which will be very
dangerous for our team. I still repeat that no matter the situation,
we’ll scale through. “The Burkina Faso that we played in the group stage will not be the
same team we’ll play on Sunday, even though some of their players
are out of the squad due to injuries. They are still a team. But I hope
for celebration.” Joshua said as the giant of Africa, Nigeria last won the Nations Cup
13 years ago, which was too long ago for a great football nation like
Nigeria. “I think God should give us this cup to make the youths of this
country happy. Winning this cup at this time of religious intolerance
and violence will calm down the youths. I want to appeal to all
Nigerians to pray for Eagles’ victory. I would have told you the
scoreline but I would rather delay it till Sunday morning in order not
psychologically distract the players and their coaches and not to demoralise the losing team.” Prophet Joshua concluded that he would not want Keshi and his
team to come to his church to celebrate their victory after the match
because he is not the only one praying for the Eagles to win. “My voice may be the one louder among the men of God in the
country but this doesn’t mean that the team should come to my
church to celebrate. I would rather prefer that they celebrate their
victory with all Nigerians,” he said.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 08:01

prophecy not enough,wil need love nd team work plus prayer.like we did in previous game.
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 08:11

amen to the prophecy... we'll pray too
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 08:18

Amen also we win by God grace
Back to top Go down
osemiede
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 08:29

AMEN O
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 08:55

SPIRIT of the living God please help the SUper eagles to play perfectly and they should win the match easily without penalty or Injury, I saw pray for Moses and Emenike and other Nigeria players to be fit 2day and healthy for the match, i BIND EVERY SPIRIT OF PRIDE, FEARFUL, SHAKING SPIRIT CATCH FIRE IN JESUS NAME! AMEN! I DECREE EASY WIN FOR SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA OVER BURKINA FASO IN JESUS NAME OUR LORD!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 09:03

I strongly doubt it if this prophesy is actually from SCOAN, Emmanuel TV partners, or TB Joshua Ministries! It would have been displayed on the church website, and the scoan/TBJ facebook page. I don't believe whatever Nigerian newspapers say, as they are not true reflection of actual events! We are too matured to be believing such info that did not emanate from the right source. Cross check this info again, and report back to the house
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 09:16

True talk Gmailer... I doubt d authenticity of this report
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 09:59

ja2 wrote:
SPIRIT of the living God please help the SUper eagles to play perfectly and they should win the match easily without penalty or Injury, I saw pray for Moses and Emenike and other Nigeria players to be fit 2day and healthy for the match, i BIND EVERY SPIRIT OF PRIDE, FEARFUL, SHAKING SPIRIT CATCH FIRE IN JESUS NAME! AMEN! I DECREE EASY WIN FOR SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA OVER BURKINA FASO IN JESUS NAME OUR LORD!
AMEN. Pastor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 11:01

All I want is a Victory! @ Poster, am still waiting for an update of the scoreline by SUNDAY MORNING as u mentioned from your source okey? Dats d only way I'd believe this info is genuine!
Back to top Go down
otiamoney
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 11:03

Victory is ours
Back to top Go down
otiamoney
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 11:05

Either tb joshua predict or not all I know is win win win
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 12:28

well if 9ja can play the way they did in their last 2 games.... i can see us scoring more than 2 goals. even the mali came with a game plan of mass defenses but at the end of it, they couldnt play to their coach plan as 9ja was too strong for them, if BUR scored before us i can see them defending which is quiet normal .... but since yobo absent the defense as been 80% stable just once in few times they loses concentration.
Above it all BUR cant be so tight compared to CIV and mali...that is all i know unless 9ja players lost the zeal/determination until 90mins weastle no stop game performance then the BUR would cause an upset
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 13:15

hw opponent dnt cnt tired and i dnt think extra time we help us.let d boys attack them early
Back to top Go down
dabel04
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 16:48

nigeria vs burkinafaso 3.1 scorer moses 35th minute, 45 emenike and ambrose 76 minute....... watch out patriopa 27th minute
Back to top Go down
dabel04
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 16:52

mali vs ghana 2.1
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 16:57

wether prophesy or no prophesy, THE EAGLES WILL SOAR HIGH in JESUS NAME! Amen
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-09, 22:25

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 00:09

hope so 2
Back to top Go down
Emyjones97
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 01:51

Gmailer wrote:
I strongly doubt it if this prophesy is actually from SCOAN, Emmanuel TV partners, or TB Joshua Ministries! It would have been displayed on the church website, and the scoan/TBJ facebook page. I don't believe whatever Nigerian newspapers say, as they are not true reflection of actual events! We are too matured to be believing such info that did not emanate from the right source. Cross check this info again, and report back to the house
i am a true follower of scoan in my tv channel, first when i saw this post i never wanted to read becos al the time we say wat we dnt knw. I am confirming that this news is fake becos when ever he speak of some thing that will happen he does it in live service not a private talk. Saturday live service he never mention of that. So lets not spread wrong rumour abt a man of God.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 02:02

dabel04 wrote:
mali vs ghana 2.1
U try smal
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 07:17

Na today
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 07:37

Tune to Emmanuel Tv today to hear the God's mind about today's game with B'Faso
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 09:26

We are waiting oooiii
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 09:30

May God Almighty help us today.
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 13:06

wait and see
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 13:23

God is in control! HIS will shall be done.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 16:47

Gmailer wrote:
God is in control! HIS will shall be done.
god of soccer is now a nigerian
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 17:29

tb joshua neva said anytin 2day concern afcon so were do we av dat info
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 21:30

Tank God d propecy has come throug
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 21:57

Fred007 wrote:
Tank God d propecy has come throug
Yes oooo6oooo
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 22:44

Its a big lie, any Up Nigeria. Champion Of Africa.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 22:54

BIG CONGRATULATION TO AL NTCGUYZ MEMBR FOR SUPER EAGLES WINNING DIS AFCON 2013, A KU ORIRE O........
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 22:57

ancl wrote:
BIG CONGRATULATION TO AL NTCGUYZ MEMBR FOR SUPER EAGLES WINNING DIS AFCON 2013, A KU ORIRE O........
CONGRATS NAIJA, ALL SPORT FANS!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 23:01

Gmoore4luv wrote:
tb joshua neva said anytin 2day concern afcon so were do we av dat info
Me self tired oh, neva mind. Mak we celebrate d cup jor
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 23:02

ancl wrote:
CONGRATS NAIJA, ALL SPORT FANS!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 23:12

I hope my Ghanian friends and south Africans buddies on www.kickoffnigeria.com will learn how to shot-up and let the legs do the talking on the field.
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 23:13

9ja all d way congrat
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 23:17

I am the most happiest!
Back to top Go down
Moon27
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 23:23

am so hpy 49ja huuup.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-10, 23:42

Very Happy Very Happy Where are those book makers predicting Ghana (who were assisting with lots of dubious penalties) & Cote D'ivoire (perennial under achievers) being AFCON 2013 favourite winners?
Lesson learnt: football is played on a footbal pitch & not a piece of paper Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty2013-02-11, 06:07

Gbosaaa! These guys really make us proud! Couldn't sleep well, just ruminating about our outsatnding performance in the tournament
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua   Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua Empty

Back to top Go down

Nations Cup Final: Eagles Will Win, Says T.B. Joshua
Page 1 of 1