Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Rep, in court, accuses pastor of sleeping with his wife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

Former Rep, in court, accuses pastor of sleeping with his wife Empty
PostSubject: Former Rep, in court, accuses pastor of sleeping with his wife   Former Rep, in court, accuses pastor of sleeping with his wife Empty2017-01-20, 21:55

Mr Leonard Dilcon, a former member of the House of Representatives, has accused his divorce-seeking wife, Joy, of sleeping with her Pastor, and blamed him for the crisis in his marriage.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that Dilcon made the accusation while defending himself in a divorce suit filed by his wife at a High Court in Jos, Plateau State.

Joy had asked for a dissolution of the 20-year-old marriage in a case she filed on September 14, 2014, and also requested the court to grant her custody of their three children.

The defendant, in his submission, accused the wife of neglecting the marriage and further accused her of having extra marital affairs with a pastor (name withheld).

He accused his wife and the said Pastor of committing sexual immorality at her parents’ home and in the Church.

“Each time I try to resolve our differences with my wife, the Pastor will appear and confuse everything,” Dilcon, who represented Pankshin/Kanam/Kanke Federal Constituency at the National Assembly, alleged.

But the pastor, who appeared before the court on Friday, denied ever having sex with the petitioner.

He told the court that he only met the petitioner in 2006, when she was brought to his ministry for prayers and counseling.

The Pastor said that he and other elders of the Church prayed for the woman after listening to her.

Under cross examination by the defendant’s counsel, Mr Francis Okafor, the pastor said that he could not recall seeing the petitioner again, owing to the large number of people that worship in the Church.

The Pastor said he did not know the woman’s residence and had never had any private affair with her.

Okafor then pleaded with the court to adjourn the matter to enable both parties to file and adopt their written addresses.

Justice David Mann, who granted the request, adjourned the matter to February 20.
Back to top Go down

Former Rep, in court, accuses pastor of sleeping with his wife
Page 1 of 1