Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask him to release my panties, wife begs court

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

Ask him to release my panties, wife begs court  Empty
PostSubject: Ask him to release my panties, wife begs court    Ask him to release my panties, wife begs court  Empty2017-01-25, 08:07

An estranged wife, Toyin Ogunminiyi, yesterday, urged a customary court sitting in Ikole-Ekiti to help effect the release of six pairs of her panties in her husband’s possession. Other personal belongings the complainant sought for retrieval from her husband, Tope, include two native dresses, one jeans skirt and a plastic basin. The 30-year-old woman also prayed the court to dissolve her 20-year-old marriage. She claimed that her husband was constantly beating her and tearing her dresses in public, in addition to accusing her of adultery. The complainant, who described her husband as a drunk, said he had abandoned his responsibilities to the family. Love gone sour She, however, sought the custody of their four children, urging the court to compel her husband to give her N20,000 monthly feeding allowances. The plaintiff, who denied the allegation of adultery against her, said she engaged in menial jobs in order to cater for the family. She told the court: “My husband, a commercial motorcyclist, always spends his money on alcohol and his concubines. He does not take proper care of the children and I. I am seeking dissolution of our association as well as the release of my pants in his house.” However, in defending himself, the husband, who did not deny his drinking habit, accused his wife of adultery. He said: “I do not want this woman again, she is adulterous.” The President of the three-man panel, Mrs Yemisi Ojo, adjourned the matter till February 6 for further hearing.
Back to top Go down

Ask him to release my panties, wife begs court
Page 1 of 1