Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT

Go down 
+13
k-banj
Segzykay
ekkywolex
kureka
mac clever
Suny11
abou1
Gmailer
9jatician
easy
Don1
biss1
17 posters
AuthorMessage
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-03, 16:16

I strongly believe that the Private Messaging facility should be such that if you have been on the forum for at least one active day, week or month, active may be defined by some reasonable numbers of posts, then a member should be allowed to use the PM to treat private issues as exchanging email, phone numbers and relevant issues.

If you cannot PM, we are told 'There are three reasons for this; you are not registered and/or not logged on, the board administrator has disabled private messaging for the entire board, or the board administrator has prevented you individually from sending messages. If it is the latter case you should try asking the administrator why'.

It could be assumed therefore, that if the administrator does not like the sound of your name or is not your 'pally' then he could refuse you the access to PM.

If we desire a membership that will not continue to violate forum rules then such rules must have a 'human face' and not some Kilinmajaro kind of a mountain of a condition. Some people who blog on this forum are busy people who may not continually stay on this site all day to accummulate posts as their mainstay is not satellite or avatar.

I humbly submit that the condition for PM should be made known and be seen to be fair.

UP NTCGUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-03, 16:25

Bro...i feel you....
Took the words right outta my mouth....
i had already accepted the 3rd paragraph as a reason...lol
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-03, 16:29

I second the submission
Back to top Go down
easy
Senior
Senior
easy

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-03, 16:29

Na true talk bros dis PM issue need 2 b review thanks
Back to top Go down
9jatician
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-03, 16:36

200 posts should enable you send PM for now.
Back to top Go down
https://naija.canadian-forum.com
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-03, 16:42

good enuf..at least now we are no more in the dark...thanks
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-10, 16:15

Biss1 You'v well spoken with plain, correct, and sound english; paga owner did respond well. Letz keep working towards that.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-10, 19:47

are u guys ok now?
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-11, 04:40

Not okay with that 200 post. Itz too much and unattainable for a very busy man like me.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-13, 04:09

Very soon, I will be able to send pms. 166posts down, 34posts to go. Mission of 5days is to be accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-13, 05:54

best of luck bro for able to send pm
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-13, 07:40

the better contributors post few lines, the empty vessels post in every thread....not a good condition if you ask me
Back to top Go down
kureka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-13, 09:40

mac clever wrote:
the better contributors post few lines, the empty vessels post in every thread....not a good condition if you ask me

You are right bros!
something like 50 posts should do. Most forums accommodate between 50 to 100 posts.
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-13, 09:53

"Some people who blog on this forum are busy people who may not continually stay on this site all day to accumulate posts as their mainstay is not satellite or avatar.".... i follow you on this line...its so difficult to get to that 200 posts, methink it should be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-13, 11:00

ekkywolex wrote:
"Some people who blog on this forum are busy people who may not continually stay on this site all day to accumulate posts as their mainstay is not satellite or avatar.".... i follow you on this line...its so difficult to get to that 200 posts, methink it should be reviewed.
I support u bros.Its not an easy thing to get to 200post.This should be review.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-13, 11:33

@segzykay. . . Are you the segzy communication in Akure?
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-13, 13:33

''smhw sound dude''
Back to top Go down
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 10:59

Just waiting patiently to hit the needed post to enable me access the Pm stuff.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 12:21

This PM will be totally disabled.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 12:43

@ Jb, i am in no position to tell you what to do but disabling PM stuff will prevent personnal relationship between members of the forum on a need to know basis. Though i have not yet attain the status of PM and am looking forward to but i think what should have been should be a review that will enable active members benefit from the opportunity. Thank you bro.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 12:56

bola_yeni wrote:
@ Jb, i am in no position to tell you what to do but disabling PM stuff will prevent personnal relationship between members of the forum on a need to know basis. Though i have not yet attain the status of PM and am looking forward to but i think what should have been should be a review that will enable active members benefit from the opportunity. Thank you bro.
Speechless
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 13:04

PM will only increase the rate of scam here.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 13:57

John bull wrote:
@Jb,Even when there is no PM, the rate of scam will still multiply if the so called scammers are really bent on their activity. As a moderator, i think if you notice any activity of a scam, you have the rigth to edit and remove sure an activity before people fall pray to it thou it's a collective effort because we also have to report such activity to the authorities.
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 14:32

dat 200 post is aints easy to hit, ill just make sure i comment on a thread everyday, so by dis time next ill be able to post private message.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 15:10

bola_yeni wrote:
John bull wrote:
@Jb,Even when there is no PM, the rate of scam will still multiply if the so called scammers are really bent on their activity. As a moderator, i think if you notice any activity of a scam, you have the rigth to edit and remove sure an activity before people fall pray to it thou it's a collective effort because we also have to report such activity to the authorities.
remember, i don't stay online always.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 15:34

John bull wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
John bull wrote:
remember, i don't stay online always.
Sure but i know there will always another way out of these other than disablling PM as time goes on. Think about it bro.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty2011-11-20, 16:30

Gud talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT   PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE MESSAGE AND IT's REQUIREMENT
Page 1 of 1