Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.

Go down 
+2
peter pan
Oliver Obekpa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 13:40

pls i need the gurus in the house to help me on how to register on the whatsapp,the type of handset it require and how to exchange message on it.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 14:08

ARE U A LEARNER, WHAT TYPE OF PHONE ARE U USING?
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 14:53

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
ARE U A LEARNER, WHAT TYPE OF PHONE ARE U USING?
yes! i have samaung galaxy tab p1.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 15:06

Connected to Google play store and download whatapp install and follow the instructions
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 15:17

i have problem with the tab.whenever i want to download app,it always ask for google sign and when i sign in with my google acct.it will stay like 5mins. and write connection to google server fail.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 15:31

OK download the apk from Google and copy it to your tab then install it from the tab
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 16:19

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
i have problem with the tab.whenever i want to download app,it always ask for google sign and when i sign in with my google acct.it will stay like 5mins. and write connection to google server fail.
PLEASE TRY TO RE-REGISTER TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT OKAY
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 16:49

Hmmm. Professional dog user novice in watsup? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Wonders shall never end..................................................................
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-21, 17:00

$EBO wrote:
Hmmm. Professional dog user novice in watsup? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Wonders shall never end..................................................................
why are u laughing ? are u claiming u know all abi ?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-22, 07:26

What's all these?...pls! Dis is a mature thread...Whatsapp or kini...mtshewwww
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty2014-02-22, 23:28

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
pls i need the gurus in the house to help me on how to register on the whatsapp,the type of handset it require and how to exchange message on it.
This is unbelievable...How to signup on whatsapp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.   HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS. Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO REGISTER AND REQUIREMENT FOR WHATSAPP AND OTHERS.
Page 1 of 1