Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software

Go down 
+10
sunati
henroscky
yax
Agbonmeroh joshua
cesilina
Abdullahi
Ajaks.yuss
2fame2fame
Jamzeey
John bull
14 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty
PostSubject: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-12, 14:16

1. Download the modify heady or google this modify_ headers-0.6.6-fx+sm+mz.xpi or google it
2. Download moxilla Firefox Setup 3.0.19.exe and Firefox Setup 3.6.10.exe
3. First of all install 3.0.19 and drag modify headers into firefox to install
4.Then click on tools and scroll to modify header add-on.The
In the name box put host, Under value put [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] comment put 8080. Duplicate it for modify but dont choose filter again. Scroll to the right and tick all those boxes to "ENABLE ALL" and it'll turn to green. Next step you go to tools- options - networks - settings- manual configuration- http:10.199.212.2, port- 8080 then save and exit.
Back to top Go down
Jamzeey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: I'll try it   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-12, 17:34

I'll try it
Back to top Go down
2fame2fame
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-12, 17:45

Plz how can i configure airtel line on my phone manualy
Back to top Go down
Ajaks.yuss
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-13, 07:39

I beg Johnbull how I go take install modify headers inside mozila,I av been trying dat.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-13, 08:53

Drag it to the firefox i.e hold the right click on the modify header n drag it to the firefox
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-13, 09:29

master jb sorry i know dis is nt d right thread 4 d question.pls is their a way to create nokia theme on s40 phone pls if their is,how can i do it
Back to top Go down
cesilina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-13, 09:45

@2fame2fame, go to the top part of the index page of this website click on the notification that says 'how to activate airtel line' and follow the instructions. I hope I've bein helpful
Back to top Go down
Agbonmeroh joshua
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-13, 13:37

Jb pls i will need ur numba so u can put me thru while i work on d mozilla pls.i beg u in d name of God
Back to top Go down
yax
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-01-13, 21:14

yeah, it actually works wit 0.00 kobo. but xtremely slow, could you tweak it a little.good job
Back to top Go down
henroscky
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-02-25, 02:07

hi pls need the cheat for bolt
Back to top Go down
sunati
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-03-28, 13:09

pls jb settings for proxifier +yf on mtn and proxifier on glo
Back to top Go down
poet
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-04-15, 23:08

please this stuff is not working on my system,is anybody still using it and can tell me its still working Cool
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-04-16, 13:24

poet wrote:
please this stuff is not working on my system,is anybody still using it and can tell me its still working Cool
it's still working
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-04-16, 13:25

but on mtn
Back to top Go down
shollyxl
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-04-17, 10:43

its working wela
Back to top Go down
http://forexoptical.com
Bukana Classic
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-05-10, 00:51

I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
matiku
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty2011-05-26, 17:35

Pls how to break my etisalat modem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software   Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software Empty

Back to top Go down

Browse free with Mozilla firefox without any software
Page 1 of 1