Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)

Go down 
+4
creg.africano
olokunsat
John bull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty
PostSubject: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2011-12-25, 16:21

Intelsat 7/10, 68' East, C, 2.4M
Intelsat 7/10, 68' East, KU, 0.9M
Intelsat 906, 64.2' East, C, 2.4M
Intelsat 902, 62' East, C, 1.8M
NSS703, 57' East, C 1.8M
Eutelsat w4/7, 36' East, KU, 0.9M
Astra 2A/2B, 28.2', -KU, 0.9M
W3a, 7' East, KU, 0.9M
Astra 4A, 4.8' East, KU, 0.9M
AB 3, 5' West, C, 2.5M
Nilesat, 7' west, KU, 4M
Intelsat 901, 18'West, C, 2.4M
NSS7, 22' West, C, 1.8M
NSS7,22' West, KU, 0.9M
Intelsat 907, 27.5' West, C, 2.5M
Intelsat 903, 34.5' West, C, 2.4M
Intelsat 707, 53' West, C, 2.4M
Back to top Go down
olokunsat
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-11-08, 03:21

INTELSAT 7/10,68"EAST, C,1.8M
NILESAT 7"WEST,KU, 2.5M
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 01:41

AN ADDITIONAL TRANSPONDER RECEIVABLE IN NIGERIA,CAR,KENYA,SOUTH AFRICA AND ZAMBIA

1. Intelsat 22 at 72.1°E
2. You need to have MPEG4 satellite receiver. DVB S2.
3. need to have a C band dish.
4. need a C band lnb with a die-electric pad in.
5. it uses frequency 3732 L 30000 -3/4 8PSK
6. it has the following channels: EATV. NTV, QTV, KTN,KISS, FAMILY,CITIZEN , GBS ETC.
7. IT has a good beam in africa.
8. use this website for details: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 06:39

u try but we have already posted dis here
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 09:50

YOU RIGHT BRO.
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 13:41

hullo man, i found this on the website of lyngsat. i am not trying to please any body. i thought naija had not tried it out. nevertheless, this is so disappointing. this frequency(3732v30000) is not working at all. i have tried it today. it give different channels all together; which are hallmark, diva, uc HD uc ntsc all encrypted and useless.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 14:27

creg.africano wrote:
hullo man, i found this on the website of lyngsat. i am not trying to please any body. i thought naija had not tried it out. nevertheless, this is so disappointing. this frequency(3732v30000) is not working at all. i have tried it today. it give different channels all together; which are hallmark, diva, uc HD uc ntsc all encrypted and useless.
mr man we kno all about dat, especially anytin fta, we kno, even to the latest sat to b launched and the one dat has bin launched, so u try but we kno.
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 14:35

thanks so much. so can you please give me help, i have failed to pick this satellite. i get different things. have you succeded getting this particular satellite, i mean

Intelsat 22 at 72.1°E with ntv kenya. lets leave this business of ego alone. you are the master on this forum and you are an expert, i simply need help.

have you seen any body who has succeded getting it. thanks . i am working on the dish now, but no success
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 14:38

it is not a west african beam dude. only for east and southern africa,
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 14:55

dear my friend 007, when i check on the website, it clearly shows the beam covers the all of Africa, the footprint is pretty good in these region. check foot print brother

FOOT PRINT, check HERE:http://www.intelsat.com/flash/coverage-maps/sat_foot.html?sat=IS-22%20at%2072%BA%20E&display=map&spot=1

. is there anybody you have heard or consulted that tell you he has picked it.

is there any body in east africa, west africa , central africa or south africa , zambia, camerron or any part of Afriac? check the footprint you see it clearly cover the all of Africa
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 15:23

i have told u it is not a west african beam that is active. period.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 15:30

and besides wat do u want wit those channels dat are easily accessible on ku band on ohter sats. if u still want to get use a 2.6m and above dish.
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 15:42

007 wrote:
i have told u it is not a west african beam that is active. period.

i quote what you said: "mr man we kno all about dat, especially anytin fta, we kno, even to the latest sat to b launched and the one dat has bin launched, so u try but we kno."

please brother, next time stop saying you know. knowledge is vast, knowledge is so big. and that is why we share. we learn, we get help, and we give information if we feel other pple don't have it. information on this forum is not for you alone. it is for any body who wish to read and research.

for your information, i am well studied in c band dishes and FTA channels. i know for sure this beam cover most of Africa. so you dint know this beam cover even part of west Africa

please, next time read and ignore and reserve comment whic annoy and piss other.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-09, 11:16

pls lets not quarrel over these,i noticed dat both of you are good.So u guys shud be good friends to be able to help us new comers in satworld.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-09, 11:22

i sincerely need help frm my bosses in dis site,i lost my job just immediately after my wedding on dec 3rd,and even to feed is a problem for us.i am venturing into satellite business and will need all tutorials dat will help me in dis journey,pls u all shud try and help me,i live in lagos and will be will to come to anyone of u dat wishes to help me.You can reach me on 08037191900 or 08085022248............thanks
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-09, 15:18

007 please,can the neck of 1.8m dish hold that of 2.4m strong pan dish,thank u,senior 007
Back to top Go down
kiptisia
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-12, 14:36

Intelsat 22 @ 72.1° East which size of dish does it reqiure for me to access it in kenya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty

Back to top Go down

Free-to-Air channels receivable in Southern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)
Page 1 of 1