Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)

Go down 
+24
Scofield76
AWONUSI
Benatural
danapache
enesi
Olybra
kayju
obodo
Stevolat
nanny67
SULEIMAN01
abumofa
microsat
Gmailer
Fishegg45
gdad
Lordomasia
ikbright4real
sunnyga
carbo
Pesewa
Remmyjex
John bull
28 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty
PostSubject: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2011-12-25, 16:30

Intelsat 7/10, 68' East, C, 2.4M
Intelsat 7/10, 68' East, KU, 0.9M
Intelsat, 906 64.2' East, C, 1.8M
Intelsat, 902 62' East, C, 1.8M
NSS703, 57' East, C 1.8M
Eutelsat w4/7, 36' East, KU, 0.9M
Astra 2A/2B, 28.2', KU, 0.9M
W3a, 7' East, KU, 0.9M
Astra 4A, 4.8' East, KU, 0.9M
AB 3, 5' West, C, 1.8M
Intelsat 10-02, 1' West, C, 1.8M
Nilesat, 7'west, KU, 1.35 to 1.8M
Intelsat 901, 18'West, C, 2.4M
NSS7, 22' West, C, 1.8M
Intelsat 907, 27.5' West, C, 2.5M
Intelsat 903, 34.5' West, C, 1.8M
Intelsat 707, 53' West, C, 1.8M
Back to top Go down
Remmyjex
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-09-01, 10:24

Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Pesewa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-09-01, 19:07

Looks like sshd3 and mnethd are free to air at the moment
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-09-01, 20:56

Pesewa wrote:
Looks like sshd3 and mnethd are free to air at the moment

You are right !!!
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-09-01, 21:08

They are since
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-11-21, 19:16

JB, I didn't 60cm dish anywhere in the list above, which of those dish did u convert 60cm into. Secondly I want to know the channel receivable on Astra 2A/ 2b, and Astra 4A and what are the direction of the dish. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-11-22, 11:30

ikbright4real wrote:
JB, I didn't 60cm dish anywhere in the list above, which of those dish did u convert 60cm into. Secondly I want to know the channel receivable on Astra 2A/ 2b, and Astra 4A and what are the direction of the dish. Thanks.
60cm=90cm mostly
Back to top Go down
gdad
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-23, 18:21

HOW CAN I TRACK AMOS 5 ON MY SRT 4669X11
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-23, 18:35

gdad wrote:
u again? Lemme anz ur questn. U cn get it if u av 10.10 net big dish. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-23, 18:37

The guy is very Lazy! He doesnt want to search at all
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-23, 22:07

Fishegg45 wrote:
gdad wrote:
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-23, 22:07

Gmailer wrote:
no mind am...
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-23, 22:26

microsat wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
no mind am...
datz 9ja 4u
Back to top Go down
gdad
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-24, 10:54

hmmn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-24, 19:06

microsat wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
gdad wrote:
Very Happy

pls whc deration d dish day face
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-24, 19:21

In btw multi tv and w3a
Back to top Go down
abumofa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-27, 18:01

I am in Ghana. i want to unscramble the DStv channels on my strong decoder HD 4622.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-27, 18:39

Go to any mutichoice offices in your area
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-27, 23:48

Gmailer wrote:
Go to any mutichoice offices in your area
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-28, 05:43

abumofa wrote:
I am in Ghana. i want to unscramble the DStv channels on my strong decoder HD 4622.
just simply visit d nearest dstv office n pay den u can unscramble dem
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-28, 08:01

Actually
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2012-12-28, 08:14

Loolz! LWKMoooooo
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-03, 17:38

To backup my brother on the sat receivable in nigeria and west africa and the dish size.
To received astra satellite both euorpean beam and african beam youn need to have at least 2.4M pan dish not mesh as mesh may gives you alots of problems.
HOTBIRD -2.4M DISH
ASTRA - 2.4M DISH
NILESAT -2.4M DISH
BADR6 -2.4M DISH
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-03, 18:31

nanny67 wrote:
To backup my brother on the sat receivable in nigeria and west africa and the dish size.
To received astra satellite both euorpean beam and african beam youn need to have at least 2.4M pan dish not mesh as mesh may gives you alots of problems.
HOTBIRD -2.4M DISH
ASTRA - 2.4M DISH
NILESAT -2.4M DISH
BADR6 -2.4M DISH
yep
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-03, 18:36

nanny67 wrote:
HOTBIRD -2.4M DISH
ASTRA - 2.4M DISH
NILESAT -2.4M DISH
BADR6 -2.4M DISH
I think you're very correct bro.
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 18:51

This is the reserach we make this weekend and we managed to track atsra uk on the solid pan 2.4m dish in somanya in kofordia region in GHANA and we received as well as ZAP PACKAGE from south africa and all the channels pop up but only the cline account can open them eg server like satnaija or atlantis server....and the research continues as soon as i am finishing sending this post while our major focus is on HOTBIRD and NILESAT . More news on our reseach will be posted as soon as we progress...THANKS.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-13, 22:47

obodo wrote:
nanny67 wrote:
HOTBIRD -2.4M DISH
ASTRA - 2.4M DISH
NILESAT -2.4M DISH
BADR6 -2.4M DISH
I think you're very correct bro.
exactly as it is
Back to top Go down
kayju
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 01:51

Anyone to help with the new infinity frequency ,symbols and polarization....
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 02:18

kayju wrote:
Anyone to help with the new infinity frequency ,symbols and polarization....
11155 v 45000, on amos5 at 17 deg east
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 08:17

Pls house, which sattelite is INFINITY TV now?
Back to top Go down
Remmyjex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 12:17

Gud day all!
Back to top Go down
enesi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 12:22

Pls i wud like 2 confirm if avatar decode aljazeera sport and abudhabi sport bcos i just orderd for a 2.4 m dish
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 14:49

Olybra wrote:
mr man u dont read before u post, cant u see the same question asked and answered just before u posted. wat kind of laziness is dis.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 16:28

007 wrote:
Olybra wrote:
mr man u dont read before u post, cant u see the same question asked and answered just before u posted. wat kind of laziness is dis.
tell dem oooooooo
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 18:00

I don tire oh
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 19:30

enesi wrote:
Pls i wud like 2 confirm if avatar decode aljazeera sport and abudhabi sport bcos i just orderd for a 2.4 m dish
go to the right thread to ask your question
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 20:07

Yes check the right thread
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-01-14, 20:09

Yes check the right thread
Back to top Go down
Benatural
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-18, 13:41

pls men..whats the tp nd sr for trackn nilesat??..thanks
Back to top Go down
Benatural
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-18, 13:47

pls guys,z urgent.can som1 help me wit TP nd SR for trackn NILESAT 7deqrees W.?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-18, 17:29

Google for it nah! Everything you need has been provided by google
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-20, 15:56

conbination of three satelite witg one dish
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-20, 16:29

It is very possible!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-21, 00:00

i wonda o
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-21, 09:38

I have one in my backyard
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-02-21, 10:43

WHICH OTHER INTERESTING SATELLITE APART 4M DSTV, SES4, ASTRA 2B, AB7, AMOS 5, W3A & SIRIUS4 IS TRACKABLE WITH 65CM/90CM DISH IN NIGERIA?
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-11-21, 13:42

Is there anybody in Africa getting these satellite c-Intelsat 22 at 72.1°E c band.

i have a big dish 11ft mesh (BUG), mpeg4 receivers and the experience

i need assistance please. it has the following channels:

KBC Channel 1
K24
NTV (Kenya)
KTN (Kenya)
Citizen TV
QTV (Kenya)
Heritage TV
Edu Channel
Property TV
Joy TV (Kenya)
Aviation TV
Sayare TV
3 Stones
Fountain TV
Lake Victoria TV
KBC Idhaa
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-11-22, 04:12

Gudm
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-11-22, 07:09

Morning.. Na long thing ooooo!
Back to top Go down
Castro
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty2013-11-23, 00:45

Pls people in the house...some months ago,in febuary to be precise, I turned on my Strong decoder(SRT 4669XII) and it started displaying DOWNLOADING...when it got to 100% it changed to UPGRADING...when it got 100% it re-booted, But since then all my Dstv stations are now showing 'Scrambled Channel' even though my Xman Gprs Adapter is still blinking...pls how can I correct it? I need your help urgently...please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)   Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size) Empty

Back to top Go down

Free-To-Air Receivable In Eastern Nigeria(Satellite, Orbital Position, Band And Dish Size)
Page 1 of 1