Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+68
beejay28
Unic
legacy20th
yaw7x
Gmailer
Delight
walukoe
BoscoGh
obinnaj
akanjoe
Dotfel
bolajilanre@yahoo.com
saintchyco
tuns71
jones
versace400
austinvsb
ojasope
gadotor2
thunder74
King411
zabdulai
mstcompu
Fishegg45
mozeeb
otiamoney
pigzie
kinmen2004
olofin17
Ibaku
abedima
obodo
babsleeway
geefivez
Emmykwel
triumphant
alijunior
samdada
odunmanuel
ugotuf
Americas_man
topycrown
moschnitnt
Kingdom
dmote
gadotor
blessonic06
sat-master
ewayhome1
chejuli
360man
ARISEKOLADE
mayo4gem
mrman
easy
ibadek
abajaanka
austin kofi boakye
Hotandholy
Songod
bola_yeni
Ashawo
bejs
donfolex
Don1
ancl
lawalahmed
biss1
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2011-12-30, 08:29

First topic message reminder :

The Dongle side upgrade bin file of MARTINI is written in chinese 'Key加速AF' which means 'key to accelerate AF' and when you input it to the upgrade loader 'Upgrade3328G' it says; 'can not open file'. I have not tried the Decoder side of the upgrade as you know, Martini is a decoder with an inbuilt dongle. I will edit with notepad++ later and try it.
The file is here for anyone to edit and try out, if you have MARTINI.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alijunior
Novice
Novice
alijunior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-19, 12:46

Hello guys,wat hapned,is the prof stop teaching?somboy can tell us the cause.......thank
Back to top Go down
kinmen2004
Amateur
Amateur
kinmen2004

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-19, 13:22

alijunior wrote:
Hello guys,wat hapned,is the prof stop teaching?somboy can tell us the cause.......thank

prof is back lecturing after a sabatical of a couple of hours
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-19, 13:23

alijunior wrote:
the english class has resumed but the french class is off duty
Back to top Go down
kinmen2004
Amateur
Amateur
kinmen2004

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-19, 16:49

triumphant wrote:
alijunior wrote:
the english class has resumed but the french class is off duty

french classes has resumed
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 11:48

babsleeway wrote:
saintchyco wrote:
Please who can send me or direct me to a link with the working software for strong X2
for me to download please PM me
then go to software update at right handside,when you click on the devices like strong 4799xii, the download will begin. it will show twin-tuner. you are good to go.lol

thanks and stay blessed
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 13:14

Whn am i going to entr prof class again?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 13:38

ancl wrote:
Whn am i going to entr prof class again?
Bro u will soon....
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 13:38

@all, conclussion has been drawn.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 13:42

Those who has been having problems with loading their martini and avatar3. This is due to a damaged IC in it the is not making it recognise the serial port due to long stay in electricity with use.
For for martini to come back to life, the ic has to be changed.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 13:53

bola_yeni wrote:
Those who has been having problems with loading their martini and avatar3. This is due to a damaged IC in it the is not making it recognise the serial port due to long stay in electricity with use.

Do u have the I C then ? pm me the cost for 4pc's avatar3 IC'S
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 14:05

@austin kofi boakye, check pm pls.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 14:36

bola_yeni wrote:
u can even update m2
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 14:44

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
u can even update m2
Wetin i won update my chairman.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 14:52

bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
u can even update m2
hmmm i think wht gud for good is also gud for gander i mean mayb m2 shld check my pm heheheh joking
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 15:00

bola_yeni wrote:

ouch!, that is bad. does this mean we shouldn't be let it be on for long hours?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 15:06

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
u can even update m2
hmmm i think wht gud for good is also gud for gander i mean mayb m2 shld check my pm heheheh joking
I will give you a call today. Av even called u several times today but u were not picking up
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 15:07

360man wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:

Nope bro, it means unplug while not in use.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 15:12

bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
u can even update m2
I will give you a call today. Av even called u several times today but u were not picking up
sry i d't no its u am hv meeting wit som ppl then.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 15:16

360man wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:

Nope bro, it means unplug while not in use.
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 15:18

Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 17:05

LIER LIER.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 17:32

Emmykwel wrote:
Things are bettee done when they are takken to the appropriate thread
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 17:58

bola_yeni wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
hopefully i we return to PROF CLASS 2morrow if everythn work accordly........ DONFOLEX whre is ur face we nd to talk oooo ur prof foum is ready.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 18:02

bola_yeni wrote:

Hmmm what's the way forward with this?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 18:13

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
hopefully i we return to PROF CLASS 2morrow if everythn work accordly........ DONFOLEX whre is ur face we nd to talk oooo ur prof foum is ready.
I just called that driver now but his not picking but i will go to their part very early tomorrow. You will get it back first fligth. May while, let me enjoy prof class
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 18:21

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

Attention by no, 1. I dey here, you don help me collect form?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 18:43

bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
I just called that driver now but his not picking but i will go to their part very early tomorrow. You will get it back first fligth. May while, let me enjoy prof class
lol d't tel me na my id card na u they usd to entr class oooo hmmm is like me go entr one troser wit som1 hre ooo heheheh
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 18:46

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

Attention by no, 1. I dey here, you don help me collect form?
my guy sry 4 my late am on fbk wit a frd n Uk, plz check ur pm
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 19:08

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
lol d't tel me na my id card na u they usd to entr class oooo hmmm is like me go entr one troser wit som1 hre ooo heheheh
My guy, i don change ur passporr wey dey ur id card.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 19:14

bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

As Ancl don take no 1, no yawa I go settle for no 2. Oya check PM.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-20, 19:23

donfolex wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

As Ancl don take no 1, no yawa I go settle for no 2. Oya check PM.
Av replied u bro.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 06:58

...Ppos...o ti gan pa o...abi na only me???...
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 07:00

Don1 wrote:
Sabatical as usual bro.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 07:04

bola_yeni wrote:
Don1 wrote:
Sabatical as usual bro.
...lol...abi...as usual...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 07:25

Don1 wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Don1 wrote:
Sabatical as usual bro.
o gan pa ke?....rara oooo maa se ye oon
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 07:31

ancl wrote:
Don1 wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Don1 wrote:
Sabatical as usual bro.
Av been trying ur number bro but not reacheable. I need to send dat stuff to u but becos ur number wasn't going
Back to top Go down
Dotfel
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 08:41

Mine has also stop working,i hope it comes back soon
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 09:27

bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Don1 wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
Don1 wrote:
Sabatical as usual bro.
Av been trying ur number bro but not reacheable. I need to send dat stuff to u but becos ur number wasn't going
i hv cal the driver yet to arrive thks for bn thre 4 me
Back to top Go down
jones
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 10:09

i av fairly used dstv decoder for sale, also i av tested original mb from Pakistan {not af 101} for sale . contact me on 08032761592 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dotfel
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 10:26

Martini has resume class,check dis out
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 10:30

jones wrote:
i av fairly used dstv decoder for sale, also i av tested original mb from Pakistan {not af 101} for sale . contact me on 08032761592 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DUDE, IT SEEMS YOU ARE A JJC.
MOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR MARKET FROM THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW.
oya, alele!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 10:36

Well done
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 10:38

Dotfel wrote:

my bro, DON'T MIND THOSE TRUANTS SINCE THEY DON'T USE TO COME TO CLASS ALWAYS, SO THEY DON'T KNOW HOW PROF LECTURES.
ANCL, YOU BETTER GO FIND ANOTHER PASSPORT FOR YOU ID CARD O.
HOPE YOU REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE SPECIAL LECTURES THIS EVENING, SO, HURRY UP.
lol!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 11:04

360man wrote:
Dotfel wrote:

my bro, DON'T MIND THOSE TRUANTS SINCE THEY DON'T USE TO COME TO CLASS ALWAYS, SO THEY DON'T KNOW HOW PROF LECTURES.
ANCL, YOU BETTER GO FIND ANOTHER PASSPORT FOR YOU ID CARD O.
HOPE YOU REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE SPECIAL LECTURES THIS EVENING, SO, HURRY UP.
lol!
no wahala my passport we arrive n few hrs time then class "A BERE SII DUN BI TI TELE MEN I CAN WAIT TO COLLECT MY PASSPORT. Whre s donflo? Am waitn 4 ur announcement of lecture as class rep lol"
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 11:46

FISHEGG45, WHERE ARE YOU?
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 13:58

check this out and be rich
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 14:00

topycrown wrote:
m2MTCBVOyqnYjLUxvAc2gQ
%3d%3d" >Earn money with
AlertPay
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 14:07

topycrown wrote:
topycrown wrote:
m2MTCBVOyqnYjLUxvAc2gQ
%3d%3d" >Earn money with
AlertPay

DUDE, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?
AS IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER.
LETS DO THINGS ACCORDINGLY PLS.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 14:37

topycrown wrote:
topycrown wrote:
m2MTCBVOyqnYjLUxvAc2gQ
%3d%3d" >Earn money with
AlertPay
I think its high time we flog some people who are getting used to dis act.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty2012-02-21, 14:38

@ancl, i believe you are smiling rigth now. Infact i no know say prof. Class dey interesting like dis ooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next