Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+68
beejay28
Unic
legacy20th
yaw7x
Gmailer
Delight
walukoe
BoscoGh
obinnaj
akanjoe
Dotfel
bolajilanre@yahoo.com
saintchyco
tuns71
jones
versace400
austinvsb
ojasope
gadotor2
thunder74
King411
zabdulai
mstcompu
Fishegg45
mozeeb
otiamoney
pigzie
kinmen2004
olofin17
Ibaku
abedima
obodo
babsleeway
geefivez
Emmykwel
triumphant
alijunior
samdada
odunmanuel
ugotuf
Americas_man
topycrown
moschnitnt
Kingdom
dmote
gadotor
blessonic06
sat-master
ewayhome1
chejuli
360man
ARISEKOLADE
mayo4gem
mrman
easy
ibadek
abajaanka
austin kofi boakye
Hotandholy
Songod
bola_yeni
Ashawo
bejs
donfolex
Don1
ancl
lawalahmed
biss1
72 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty
PostSubject: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 08:29

The Dongle side upgrade bin file of MARTINI is written in chinese 'Key加速AF' which means 'key to accelerate AF' and when you input it to the upgrade loader 'Upgrade3328G' it says; 'can not open file'. I have not tried the Decoder side of the upgrade as you know, Martini is a decoder with an inbuilt dongle. I will edit with notepad++ later and try it.
The file is here for anyone to edit and try out, if you have MARTINI.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 08:36

So, u dont they speak chinese now, abi ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 09:01

Its no more inbuilt acct its nw upgrading abi we shal see hw it end.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 09:19

ancl wrote:
Sebi if the thing caput, na you tell me say e dey fly be4 I put head. We are in it together my broda, six months or no six months, upgrade or no upgrade.

On a serious note, we are talking of upgrade becos of it's abiku nature now.

Compliments all.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 09:29

biss1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Sebi if the thing caput, na you tell me say e dey fly be4 I put head. We are in it together my broda, six months or no six months, upgrade or no upgrade.

On a serious note, we are talking of upgrade becos of it's abiku nature now.

Compliments all.

Besides getting it to be stable, the following are the advantages of upgrade, the version we have now is 1.00.01:

Software Revision History
2010.10.13: Version 1.00.06 - menu text modify
2010.10.07: Version 1.00.05 - add intelsat1002
2010.09.29: Version 1.00.04 - fixed wrong nss6 parameters
2010.09.28: Version 1.00.03 - re-build due to not working by yy
2010.09.16: Version 1.00.02 - fixed H/V power problem
2010.09.14: Version 1.00.01 - fixed lnb power off
2010.08.18: Version 1.00.00 - first release
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 10:25

Nic work and i gt u point thks A ku imura odun oøo
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 10:46

biss1 wrote:
The Dongle side upgrade bin file of MARTINI is written in chinese 'Key加速AF' which means 'key to accelerate AF' and when you input it to the upgrade loader 'Upgrade3328G' it says; 'can not open file'. I have not tried the Decoder side of the upgrade as you know, Martini is a decoder with an inbuilt dongle. I will edit with notepad++ later and try it.

....on the issue of the loader not opening the file, i edited the fw .bi (keyAf.bin) and d loader accepted the fw...havent upgraded though...will do when i;m home...
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 11:05

Don1 wrote:
biss1 wrote:

....on the issue of the loader not opening the file, i edited the fw .bi (keyAf.bin) and d loader accepted the fw...havent upgraded though...will do when i;m home...
Pls dump your present firmware before uploading the new sw so that you can restore with the dump file in case of any 'incasity'.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 12:17

biss1 wrote:
Don1 wrote:
biss1 wrote:

Pls dump your present firmware before uploading the new sw so that you can restore with the dump file in case of any 'incasity'.
....ahn ahn...definitely now...when i'm not a jjc in this...thanks for looking out though...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 13:31

Lol
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 13:41

Weldone, is gud to start researching in a solution now! As 6months is just over the corner right there.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 16:52

True talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 19:48

Don't joke with chinco guys,they already know it coming b4 they invent on this method.with time,we will break the yoke
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 20:55

obviouschild wrote:
Don't joke with chinco guys,they already know it coming b4 they invent on this method.with time,we will break the yoke

RIGHT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 21:26

As a matter of fact,i am enjoying liverpool vs newcastle with martini
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-30, 21:29

Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 06:12

obviouschild wrote:
pm me d meanin of martini
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 07:28

@ashawo, check pm
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 08:37

Ashawo wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
pm me d meanin of martini
ahh! u neva know of martini? lolz
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 08:58

Am enjoy mm1 nw on martini
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 09:39

ancl wrote:
Am enjoy mm1 nw on martini

GOOD FOR U
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 10:20

Wat is martini?pls enlight me abt dis dongle cos am a sport lover
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 10:28

Hotandholy wrote:
[img][/img]
No vex o but you read more u go understand the meaning
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 10:58

Hotandholy wrote:

You asked "wat is martini?" yet you called it a dongle. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 11:44

Why are u asking huh?
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 11:51

D dongle am familiar wit is avatar i dnt knw abt martini
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 12:07

Hmm wit ur four post am sure u can't no more dan dat and am sure no one we tel u wht martini is cos u may be whiskey agent.
Back to top Go down
abajaanka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 13:09

Hi everyone i have martin built in dongle i made upgrade it's not working please help anyone could know his instruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 13:29

Hotandholy wrote:
martini is a gadget used by british army during the second world war to destroy german amour tank,it has a 4 way sensor to detect any metal in house.is that understood?
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 13:57

obviouschild wrote:
Hotandholy wrote:
martini is a gadget used by british army during the second world war to destroy german amour tank,it has a 4 way sensor to detect any metal in house.is that understood?
Good lecture.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2011-12-31, 14:51

ibadek wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Hotandholy wrote:
Good lecture.
the best definition
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 02:34

Hpy new yr 2 al martini family may dis yr bring us no acct inbult upgrading or expiry, plz help me confirm if martini is stil on cos i just bk 4rm church and no show 4 my end hre.
Back to top Go down
easy
Senior
Senior
easy

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 06:37

HAPPY NEW YEAR HOUSE cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 08:34

Happy new year peeps. Let us join hands to take our dear martini to a greater height. We must not allow the fate that befell vodka likewise befall martini.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 09:16

donfolex wrote:
Happy new year peeps. Let us join hands to take our dear martini to a greater height. We must not allow the fate that befell vodka likewise befall martini.
YES OOOO
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 09:25

yes my guys......
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 11:25

donfolex wrote:
9ice talk
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 12:19

Because that’s what New Year’s is all about: getting another chance. A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more. And stop worrying about ‘what if’ and start embracing what would be. So when that ball drops at midnight - and it will drop - let’s remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other. And not just tonight but all year long. HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS please ashawo i need you
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 13:17

NICE THOUGHT DUDE.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 15:57

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

May the new year bring us good fortunes and happiness.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 17:56

biss1 wrote:

Amen. I wish you lots of joy and happiness
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 18:05

bola_yeni wrote:
biss1 wrote:

Amen. I wish you lots of joy and happiness

Thanks bro, Your coast will be expanded round about you in the new year and you will be celebrated, Amen.
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 18:09

Happy new year to you all believe me you all important in my life.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 19:02

Is martini online rite now
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 19:31

donfolex wrote:
Is martini online rite now
YES. Blazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-01, 20:35

Happy new year my brothers here,happy to see this year & more years ahead.luv u all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-06, 17:05

Is there another avatar3 apart from the one with chip,i saw one that is smaller in size & no chip
Back to top Go down
chejuli
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-06, 20:01

Is martini working right now?
Back to top Go down
ewayhome1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-06, 20:05

yes online live
Back to top Go down
sat-master
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty2012-01-06, 22:32

Happy new year to all,sat-mates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next