Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM

Go down 
+13
oscar4free2air
aurora777
triumphant
vivcome
osteen
yinka123
olofin17
obodo
walukoe
chelski
lawal012000
lovegino112
mintah
17 posters
AuthorMessage
mintah
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty
PostSubject: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 02:25

MEMBERS HERE COMES A BONANZA FOR ALL MTN USERS IN BENIN, NIGERIA , GHANA AND LA COTEDIVORE

FOR ALL UNLIMITED DATA ACCESS ON THE INTERNET WITH GREAT SPEED.

INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN CONTACT ME ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. FOR ANY INFORMATION AND A9UISITION.
Back to top Go down
lovegino112
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 06:21

dnt wori abt contactin u. Jst post it here. Tanx
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 09:13

He don't want share it with us
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 09:45

abeg mak u fly go
Back to top Go down
mintah
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 12:18

THIS IS NOT SOFTWARE MATTER. IE B SIM I DEY TALK IF U WANT THE SIM CONTACT ME ON A FEE

THIS ONE IS ADMINISTRATIVE WORK AND CONFIGURATION AND U DON'T HAVE THE DEVICE TO DO IT.

LAST TIME I WAS IN NIGERIA TO RELEASE SOME OF THE SIM AT A PLACE CALLED YABA (EMPIRE)

NOW THE SIM IS LEFT WITH ONLY ONE. FOR NOW MTN HAS BLOCKED THE SERVER WE ARE USING TO

CONFIGURE THE SIMS. SO INTERESTED ONE SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR THE LAST ONE .AM DONE.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 13:48

mintah wrote:
THIS IS NOT SOFTWARE MATTER. IE B SIM I DEY TALK IF U WANT THE SIM CONTACT ME ON A FEE

THIS ONE IS ADMINISTRATIVE WORK AND CONFIGURATION AND U DON'T HAVE THE DEVICE TO DO IT.

LAST TIME I WAS IN NIGERIA TO RELEASE SOME OF THE SIM AT A PLACE CALLED YABA (EMPIRE)

NOW THE SIM IS LEFT WITH ONLY ONE. FOR NOW MTN HAS BLOCKED THE SERVER WE ARE USING TO

CONFIGURE THE SIMS. SO INTERESTED ONE SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR THE LAST ONE .AM DONE.
My man e be like say u will av to work away if u can not make urself clearer than this.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 14:27

mintah wrote:
MEMBERS HERE COMES A BONANZA FOR ALL MTN USERS IN BENIN, NIGERIA , GHANA AND LA COTEDIVORE

FOR ALL UNLIMITED DATA ACCESS ON THE INTERNET WITH GREAT SPEED.

INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN CONTACT ME ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. FOR ANY INFORMATION AND A9UISITION.
thief ole carry am go we no want.
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 17:32

really
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 17:44

we are not intrested we are angry Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 20:15

men nd guys dey vex ooo.
Back to top Go down
vivcome
Novice
Novice
vivcome

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 20:55

this boy na thief ooo!!! i don chop my 3000 befor make una no listing him ooo!! na thief
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 21:19

vivcome wrote:
this boy na thief ooo!!! i don chop my 3000 befor make una no listing him ooo!! na thief
lol
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-02-27, 21:39

walukoe wrote:
vivcome wrote:
lol
on this planet we still have this kind of people.O ga ooo
Back to top Go down
aurora777
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-06, 19:24

Greed ans craftiness!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-06, 20:37

did anyone hear from jones again?the guy don take race,beware of all these thief that drop email or phone number to contact them.they will end up duping u & run away
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-06, 20:41

na so wo
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-06, 21:50

thief
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
stanley
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-07, 09:35

plz gurus in di house i knw i might not be in the right thread to say dis bt cuz i found no suitable thread..plz i partitioned my 500gb external hard drive,since yesterday each time i insert the drive into d system one of the partition is not openin again rada sayin "format to be able to use dis drive" and i hav lots of important file in there ....plz want can i do to restore it back...thnks gurus...
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-07, 11:01

try what i ve told U nah.????
Back to top Go down
mcwyngs20
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-09, 15:10

help i need the free code for mtn plz try head for me........plz
Back to top Go down
mcwyngs20
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-09, 15:14

I need the MTN code for free browsing....help me
Back to top Go down
murtadha5004
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty2012-03-15, 21:55

**AWOOF UNLIMITED AIRTEL FREE 10 GIGABYTES**HURRY NOW IT IS LIMITED TO FIRST 5 PERSON TO MAIL ME [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call 080878383960 now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM   MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM Empty

Back to top Go down

MTN FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING SIM
Page 1 of 1