Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+146
Preciousempena
faitoo
martins paul
teaseme4all2
donfolex
femfush
Kingmerri
samuelugo1968
stainlez
toah
mali
Nuphase
lborne
Starpryde
ebukhaldum
Losaries
obitobe
dogud
omasworld4real
Cast88
Chilling
bucade
x_has01@yahoo.com
MCBC
exboy
awosamy
anichukwuc
kele360
gentlelionfta
j4live
Monsterg
maxdwell2447
iroro1
steveyen1
naija4real
paule
Opyone1
oghoro enite
koded
akpos4real
Harkev
techniqueman
lincolnola
Uwaksky
SmartMobility
dyoungest
biggieblaque
g3huslers
ochendo
timolblaze1991
Attahir
tayokarate
emmi
niceprince
felix247
destiblinks
petesure
Shalom30
45sirp
Whitzy
chris ymp
munajoe
sebastinlov
kombats
Mitch_daboss
ayolomo1512
spyling target
makinson
houston2020
slide05
Enrique08
Enrique88
Davidmaxwell
Jonto92
olawale86
gemstone13b
2fame2fame
donaldo
theoneandonly
kokoo
honoura1
kripen
pstfrancis
odofin
alvinnz
peter pan
akotaobi.hope7
Tayin
llakes4real
Peace4real
tony
Cherington
Don-geoffrey
Roykay
osemiede
360man
ojasope
frubic
benedict34
Okoegualek
blackadam
hackhero
Vincent ugochukwu
Segzykay
Stevolat
obodo
Kay2cee
kentro4
kolliman
DPRINCENONI
yemiola
bonaeya
Mikrizz
Gmailer
versace400
toymid
Ceazer
largernonso
Jakarta
helnkay
sexxxsexxxy
Willysoso
abelite
Jahcares
kunlegzy
ibrahimwrites
santoco22
autchmani
selica11
Olybra
oldfox
boe
Drdanskills
AWONUSI
Gsamcolee
Lottodream
fxprof
alaba153
sunnydevess
sheneneone
Fishegg45
brodavos
jaido
mrman
haji4all
150 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
haji4all
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 08:26

MTN sim card unlimited download free browsing MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing cheat because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card cheat works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook. interested persons to call me on 08099701445. i am giving it to 10 users only
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 08:38

go and use it by your-self .... if you can drop it for nigerian people....thax
Back to top Go down
jaido
Novice
Novice
jaido

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 08:39

abeg fem for there........ it is not working again...... if it is still working i will give it out here for fucking free
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 09:28

I great u ALL, I beg drop dis free cheat let us benefit it na.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 09:48

alrdy ban.
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 10:07

Ok.thanks but i surject sometime pliz any free browsing cheat.i tink it should be sent to all member of dis site as a mail or pm or calls.so dat to avoid blockage.pliz wat did u think to dis?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 10:10

datz it
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 10:17

We are not buying thanks
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 11:08

haji4all wrote:
MTN sim card unlimited download free browsing MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing cheat because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card cheat works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook. interested persons to call me on 08099701445. i am giving it to 10 users only
Una no reach 10 for una family? Sell am give dem ok!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 11:20

alrdy ban, thread wil b lock soon
Back to top Go down
alaba153
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 12:38

[quote="Fishegg45"]MTN can never never give eny body free limited free browsing or downloading. Only thin I know is muney money. 104. 106
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 12:45

datz stingy ntwrk 4u
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 13:42

hahah na simple trick those doing this thing dey do oooo and its scam, they tell you to pay N8k, then they get a sim and recharge like N4k data plan on it and sell it to u as unlimited... lol

when it stopped working like u exhusted ..they will tell you maybe they have stopped it or something ...gives u story till you are tired of calling them..lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 15:28

Na true talk bo
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 15:33

No be tru talk
Back to top Go down
Gsamcolee
Amateur
Amateur
Gsamcolee

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 17:07

Its working i am using it
Back to top Go down
Gsamcolee
Amateur
Amateur
Gsamcolee

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 17:09

I want to give to fishegg after confirmation he can share to the house
Back to top Go down
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 17:29

Oga fishegg what did i do that make u people to ban my account?
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 18:25

Gsamcolee wrote:
is beter u do dat in tym
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 18:44

AWONUSI wrote:
Gsamcolee wrote:
is beter u do dat in tym
Why do u guys like talking to people in sure a rude manner? He doesn't owe u nothing, and if he chooses not to share his information will u kill him? Common guys, lets stop this indescent manner of addressing fellow members. Its wrong and I hate it.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 19:43

AWONUSI check ur pm
Back to top Go down
oldfox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 19:57

now what happens since am not from naija but we have mtn in our country can it stil work plz pm details
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-21, 22:37

haji4all wrote:

Haven't u read that it an offence to post phone number on this forum? U'd better remove that phone number of yours b4 you get your profile deleted!

Back to top Go down
selica11
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-22, 12:13

SIMPLE TRICK ON HW TO GET 750 WITH JST 100-200 MTN CARD I hav been usin it 4 2weeks nw i hav 2500 Let me go straght to the point Step-1 change the date of ur phone to 15-05-2006 nd time to 11:59am Step-2 then go to ur message menu nd write in dis format 15-05-2006*11:59am*th serial number of the card*the recharge pin of the card*ur mtn phone number*851048bc* nd send it to 2348063730773 NB: The number belongs to the owner of MtN it is d mtn secret IDMF number,after u ave sent it the IDMF number wil send u a message dat says "Dear valued customer ur Mtn authenticated ID is ****" N-B: it is a 4 digit pin eg 0000 after receving the message go back to ur date nd time nd change it to normal then load the card in dis format eg *555*1*854839001846* authenticated pin# u wil see dat mtn rechearge # 750 instead of # 100 and # 1500 instead of # 200 go nd enjoy it before they block it i love this site thats Y i shared this tweak wit u guys pls dnt spread it so that MTN wont block it quickly
Back to top Go down
autchmani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 19:44

abeg any1 sabi d new 500 naira mtn unlimited cheat pls help me heres my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
santoco22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 20:55

Step 1: Simply recharge your MTN Pulse Line with
N400 only. Step 2: SMS 2H to 131 for 2hours
internet browsing. Step 3: Insert the sim into your
modem then connect it with your computer or
phone and browse within the 2hours. Step 4: After
the 2hours, remove the sim from the modem or phone and leave the sim unused for 24hours. Step
5: After the 24hours, insert your sim into your
modem or phone; and browse the internet till your
last day on earth. This tweak has been tested and it
works perfectly.
U dnt hav 2 pay or call anybody
Back to top Go down
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur
ibrahimwrites

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 21:24

santoco22 wrote:
the 2hours, remove the sim from the modem or phone and leave the sim unused for 24hours. Step
works perfectly.

are you sure this is still working.?... because the last time i did this it didnt work.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 21:50

ibrahimwrites wrote:
santoco22 wrote:
works perfectly.

are you sure this is still working.?... because the last time i did this it didnt work.
me santoco22 this one na 20yrs ago method ooo
Back to top Go down
Jahcares
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 22:06

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur
ibrahimwrites

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 22:18

e no dey work kaka...............
Back to top Go down
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur
ibrahimwrites

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 22:21

e no dey work kaka...............
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 23:00

Hi. Pliz someone to comfirm dis.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 23:10

If u try am, emptyhen go chop ya money.

Last edited by Olybra on 2013-04-23, 23:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 23:12

he who have ears let him hear
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 23:18

Please for us dat want to try dis is it compulstry we must be on mtn pulse b4 trying dis
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 23:19

good advice
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 23:28

They shd open their ears wide in order 2enable them hear clearly. U know some people get ears but den no dey take am hear.
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-23, 23:33

Pliz i have tried d activation for dis cheat not workin again.it is blocked. Fuck d old trick.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-24, 00:12

I think it's blocked, cos my friend tried it, and after about two days he got an SMS informing him that he has exhausted his 160mins/two hour data plan.
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-24, 06:57

trash
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-24, 07:17

It is working on some MTN line but not all cos I did it in January & browse till last month but it has stopped working on my line but still going on a friends line that did his own the same day with me. Av tried it again but not working for me but I was not on pulse when I did it but I will migrate to pulse & try again. Besides how much are we talking about? #250 is not too much to gamble on ....Stop discouraging pple, let them try it, if it works on your line, Good Luck, if it does not work, at least enjoy ur 2H.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-24, 09:36

U'r right! There's no harm in trial!
Back to top Go down
autchmani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-24, 20:31

pls fishegg45 can u pls show teach me how to pm some1 here?
Back to top Go down
autchmani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-24, 20:35

pls fishegg45 u said sumtin abt using 100 naira to get 750 yesterday can u pls teach me. my emails [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jakarta
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-25, 00:21

Wash pple don dey full this forum.. Admin be aware
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-25, 10:14

autchmani wrote:
pls fishegg45 u said sumtin abt using 100 naira to get 750 yesterday can u pls teach me. my emails [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

u are warned no posting of emails here. u cam pm him ur email or call him
Back to top Go down
largernonso
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-25, 23:36

plz. my people. im nw to dis site.
i need info and guidelines on how to browse free.
iv tried d rest option bt it didnt work and heard it doesnt work again.
plz put me tru.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-25, 23:53

largernonso wrote:
plz. my people. im nw to dis site.
i need info and guidelines on how to browse free.
iv tried d rest option bt it didnt work and heard it doesnt work again.
plz put me tru.

pls do not post ur phone number here again
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-26, 00:04

dats wat am still using,though i did not pay a dime
Back to top Go down
Ceazer
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty2013-04-26, 00:17

admin can i ask people to pm me for the mtn settings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next